Spread The Vibe (162)

Deeshani Batra

Votes10
33

You never fail unless you stop trying

deeshani.in - 2015 was a crucial year of my life. It was the year when I started blogging, when I realized that even I can paint my imaginations, when I discerned that there is a novice poetess within me.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shubham Trehan

Votes0
51

The Inspiring Story of "Dishanjali"

youthfunda.com - It is an inspiring story when Engineers took the development of India as their Responsibility and started teaching poor slum kids for free and started a Vibe in the whole city.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shaivi

Votes24

Nishant Soni

Votes3
25

#SpreadTheVibe: When people gave way to save a...

mobilesandgadgets4ever.blogspot.com - "Always give way to ambulance" is what we all are taught but unfortunately, not many follow this advice. In early 2015, it was noticed that the mishaps due to the late arrival of the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ramya

Votes2
77

Who is major DP Singh?

meotherwise.com - I heard about Major DP Singh during the OROP (One Rank One Pension) media coverage. The OROP scheme is a long standing demand of the armed forces for a uniform pension to all defence personnel, who...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Jhilmil D Saha

Votes8
37

#SpreadTheVibe with Womanhoood

jhilmildsaha.com - Women with their fearless step had created stories around the world in 2015...I #SpreadTheVibe of womanhood
Sign in to promote this post morego

Gunjan

Votes14
29

The Unsung Heroes: Indian Army Wives

alazydesi.blogspot.com - An ode to Indian Army Wives, who stand bright and beautiful against all odds.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nidhi

Votes0
38

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION

iwritenidhi.wordpress.com - I lost faith in humanity. But yes, today I believe there are good human being and all the credit goes to some words from Naresh Karutura.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saransh Agarwal

Votes1
65

Saransh's Year in Review

saranshagarwal.wordpress.com - Description of my life in Ireland as an Indian student abroad.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shashi Bala

Votes4
28

Manju Devi - Coolie No. 15

mylogofsmallthings.blogspot.com - Strong women don't play victim, don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal.
Sign in to promote this post morego
Follow on Twitter Like us Youth Ki Awaaz Watch us