I prefer injection to Tablets, what do you say Pramod ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

The Samsung Galaxy Tab contest is in full flow as per my understanding, i hope we will get to know the winners and see the demo of the product at the Meet.  Smile  All the best Guys, let the best reviewer win the contest.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending

nobody love's injection, i loathe it since my childhood, tab is ok, 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I prefet injection fast.........

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

prefer..i mean

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I meant by injection my Nokia cellphone which is GPRS connected, with touch screenSmile

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

err, how many of the reviewers actually own a samsung Tab?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
13 years ago

There are those amongst us who have the nerve whacking ability to review without getting it in their hands.

I wrote a conversation and tactfully omitted a review myself, if you read, you can get my point. Many have google results modified to suit the post.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I prefer none to be honest! But tablet is definitely better in case I had to select one:)
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I meant by injection my Nokia cellphone which is GPRS connected, with touch screenSmile

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Oh!
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

We felt the gizmo of Tablet in our palms at the meet for more than 2 hours, one video too i have loaded into facebook.  I believe the touch screen effect is gr8, and battery is really long lasting and does not heat up too. Smile

Great, Tab is great
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Seems good:)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

they are superb. I saw them. great clicks. and faster post too. verycommendable.  

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Nice pics Umesh ji... Loved reading it:)
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Pramod for being touch when the meet was happening, hope you are able to have meets in Patna or KolkattaSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread