What counts the most for a blogger?

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Votes on Indivine means a lot to me. But there is something very special about 252 votes for which today I want to convey my heartfelt thanks to all the indibloggers. I am grateful for every message and vote left for the blog Survinging cancer for 13 years......

Starting from Vishal Gaba almost a year ago to Aakash Kokz yesterday, there has been 252 amazing indibloggers who have sent me their wishes. Every now and then someone drops in a comment, which gives my hopes a big boost. 

I have won lot of support in everyway from Indiblogger but this is what touches my heart the most and this is something which means a lot to me. 

Indiblogger has changed my blogging experience. Thank you once again. 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: corrections
Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Recognition for an exemplery courage or service is always welcome Smile  Kudos for your inspirational blog Farida Ji.  

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
You are truly an inspiration Faridaji.. My best wishes with you always.. *Bow*
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Arti and Umesh ... 

@ Arti: I wondered for a moment why did you bark at me before getting the real meaning

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Farida,

I drop in your blog in my usual wanderings. I didn't know for a long time that you are a cancer survivor. But then I read your blogadda interview.

Hats off. You are a role model to all of us.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Mam, I read your colors post during hp contest... It was one of the best... Truly an inspiration as others above me have already pointed out.
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thank you Sairam and DS. 

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Welcome:)

Farida ji, I don't know how I missed on your post on cancer, but I really admire your guts to fight the menace of cancer. a role model in reality.

The inner strength conquers everything. my sincere salutations to the zeal with which you endure and challenge the body to regain strength.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Honestly I did not have a choice.. I did what I had to do. Thanks. 

you are right on that point, but putting up a brave front is admirble, people get scared to death by the name of it even. 

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I was scared too, but then I had two small children and they took priority. Chemotherapy was the toughest part of dealing with cancer. My children are my strength and though now they are nearly adults they still give me the strength...

yes, this is true, newer breakthrough are being invented and I sincerely hope that some better treatment will evolve soon. 

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
13 years ago

knowledge, counts most for a blogger, whatever kind of blog it may be.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I am going away for a few days and will not have access to internet... Will check out and vote for good posts on Indivine once I get back... Thank you Indibloggers for your amazing support. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread