Not getting email alerts

Chhavi Kapoor
Chhavi Kapoor
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I did not get any email alert when my indirank got updated recently. I am not getting email alerts when new contests are announced. However, when someone promotes my post or adds me to his network I do get a notification. My account settings seem to be fine. I have checked all the boxes for email alerts in IndiBlogger account setting. 

If anyone has a solution let me know. 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Correction in topic
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Even i did not get the indirank alert, I dont think anyone did either!

However, you should be geting alerts whenever a new contest is announced. Remember you wont get one when winners are announced but only when a new contest kicks in. Your email alerts seem to be working fine to me Chhavi, Just check your mail box again... may be you missed the contest notification.

Chhavi Kapoor
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I'll do that Arti  :)  I am quite new to IndiBlogger. I really don't know how it works. Thank you for your help  :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Most welcome Chhavi :) Welcome to the community, If you have any questions on blogging or indiblogger in mind, fire away! People here are always ready to help :)

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I got a mail on my Indirank.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yep you are right... but the mail came in only a few days later after the ranks were actually announced. And Chhavi's question dates back in that context.

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
13 years ago

The mail came after 2-3 days of announcement of rank. It was late but got that.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

I got the alert 3 days after :P but I got it. I howevr havent got the Indimeet notification just yet :) maybe it takes time..? Hoping to see n meet lots of Indibloggers again... but if I wasn't on Indiforum so often now, I mightn't have noticed the meet till the mail came :) any chance the meet mails can come sooner?

Chhavi Kapoor
Chhavi Kapoor
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Oh yeah... Even I got the email after 4 days.  But I have not received any updates on the forthcoming Indimeet. I just hope that these mails reach my mailbox faster. I don't have the time to visit the forum regularly   :(  

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Chhavi ji coming right? :) Its in Bangalore itself.. and your city shows Bangalore to me :P

Chhavi Kapoor
from Bangalore
13 years ago

No re.... I am travelling that weekend   :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread