content posting to Indivine through Email

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

My blog is in blogspot.com

There is a facility to post via email.

Secondary blogging sites like Indiblogger, cplash, Sulekha, Rediff etc require that posts to be made at the site. We can not make a contribution via email. Only Amplify allows email submission of posts.

Don't you think that email submission will be a good idea? How will that affect the secondary site? say Indiblogger?

Posting here as I thought this is a better place. Some members seem to agree with me.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I agree

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

I have also posted a question on Forum about '

How to upload email forwards on to the blog?
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Posting blog through e mail would invite like lot of junk mail and spams coming into the forum, i am sure nobody would like to read plagiarised stuff, it is the original contribution what we are looking forward.

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I do not agree. Now I log into indiblog - -> indivine, then fill up a form and submit. Same results may be got via email too. When Im able to do it in blogspot why not in Indivine. I find no difference.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
+ 1 but one big drawback of this feature could be that if it becomes so convenient, then indivine might lose quite a bit of the bloggers crowd, coz people might not bother to come in at all after posting through mail. This in turn might hamper its basic premise of votes and networking that actually makes it such a hit with all of us and so lively too.
Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Yes Iagree, this could happen. That is whay I am telling that For replies and fresh comments one should be forced to visit indivine site as it is happening just now. If my post is not seen / commened  by anyone what incentive do I have to visit the Indiblogger site. Advantages MUST be mutual.

LockSign in to reply to this thread