What will be your next blog about?

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

The question is simple. If you had to start a new blog , what will be the theme ?

A travel blog? tech blog?  photography? or your political views ? or movie reviews?  sports blog? or anything else

I would probably start a blog on photography. I am a amateur photographer and I like to take interesting pictures.

Share your future plans here. :)

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: more specific
Replies 1 to 20 of 20 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I have a very big list. Hope that you would remain patient. Here is the list:

• Photography Blog
  • Tech Blog
  • Blog about blogging
  • Blog about Java (To help students of ICSE syllabus prepare for their class 10 examinations)
  • Blog about earning money
  • Blog about indiBlogger

Arranged in reverse order of preference.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Blog about Indiblogger, interesting! I hope I will be featured there :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Sure. But I am feeling too lazy to do the typing work. It might take another two or three months. :-)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

@ranjith you have a well planned-out list. Just stick to it and we might see a famous blogger in a few months :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

btw I didnt know icse has java in class 10!

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Java in class 10  Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Just the basics of Java that involves only text based programs (No graphics) I was one of the best students in our school (in Java) I want to put that knowledge to use. And also, this year, my first year in Engineering we have a course on Java. So this too will help me.

abhi correction... In a few years :-)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

ok, if you say so :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Blog about Indiblogger will be great!! Who knows the inditeam might keep you to maintain their official blog!!!
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

What a coincidence abhi, i was actually thinking about this same topic a few days back!

Ummmm... I thnk, I would like to start something simple that would be less time consuming, like a photo + quote blog.

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

hmmm thats interesting!

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

actually whenever I visit photograpy blogs, I feel I should start a blog with my captures. I am planning to do that very soon. Thats where I got the idea for this topic. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Abhi, What kind of pics do you take - random or anything specific of interest?

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

@anything that captures my attention, which is peculiar and out of ordinary. These are things which I would like to remember.:)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sounds really interesting Abhi! So when are you planning to start your new blog :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

good question.

but dont know the answer. Tongue out

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I wanna write bout something which would help people everywhere...

Once I find out what that is, I'll let u know :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Thats very commendable R-a-j.

But here is an idea( I am sure you are gonna reject it.) Start a dofollow blog with high PR . I am sure it will help bloggers everywhere. Wink

R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Good idea, Abhi... working on it Smile

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

I would love to start something that portrays my experiements with cooking!! Now dont get me wrong! I am not at a great cook! But I would love to (read have to in a way) make this my hobby soon! So I hope my new blog would provide me the source of inspiration! And to show off my success stories in cooking (ignoring the unsuccesssful attempts Wink)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

thats great cindrella. any particular type of food that you are fond of cooking, like Indian, thai, etc?

Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

I would prefer to cook anythin that could be done in very simple way!! without taking much of time!! and should look and taste good!! Smile

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

thats nice. It is said that cooking gives you pleasure and satisfaction. looking forward to your recipes !

Tulika
from Pune
13 years ago

Hurry up and start it... easy to cook good to eat... sounds good. You have one follower already :-)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Count increases to two Smile

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

me too!

Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
13 years ago

hey thats a great idea, maybe with posts of the fastest recipes..or recipes that are simplified versions of long and difficult ones..so that all can cook..Smile

Babli
Babli
from Bangalore
13 years ago

dunno, one which is satisfactory to me and to any1 else!

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

haha , nice one :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Lol ;-)
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

some how managing 3 blogs still wish to start a recipe blog, photo blog, tech blog, java my fav.,  but all this is just in my mind. 

and also wish to start blogs in more and more langs.

wish me luck.....so that i can reach whole world. :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

mohini ji , you already have all the support and goodwill of the indiforum. :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
All the best Mohini:)
jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
13 years ago

ma'm if you don't mind could you teach me java ?

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

hope i can start a blog and you will follow it.

jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
13 years ago

i started a recipe blog a few days ago.....! :)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

thats nice, jaynth. why not share the url here. I am sure a lot of people would like to visit it :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I too would love to start a photography blog... I love photography especially of nature...
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Thats nice ! do share your pics . :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Another wannabe photo blogger! Lets start a photo blog together... Me, @DS and @abhi and whoever wishes to join in with their photos can join in too :P

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

hehe :P

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Nice idea Arti but I rarely get time to update my own blog!! Contributing to this new blog will be impossible at this moment!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@DS Concentrate on your primary blog first, the second one sure can wait Wink

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Hmmm yes... Posted an article before the fifth days play!!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Excellent DS!

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Maths and God...

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

hmm, I have always found maths to be fascinating. When are you planning to start your new blogs Farida ji ?

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Wow... Blog on Maths... Beware Farida it wont be a hit with children :-P
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I think Faridaji will make it interesting so that kids will love it too Wink

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thats great then:)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Good Topic for dicussion and debate Ranjith, compliments for the same.  Let me check out what i can offer apart from what i have :

1.  Video Blog

2.  Movie Review Blog

3.  Photoblog has restriction upto 1 GB currently at blogspot.

4.  Cricket Blog

5.  Social or Environ friendly blog

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

You already have great variety in blogs , umesh ji :) . But still, if you want, you can blog about politics or automobiles or cooking recipes and so on :)

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Abhi, i am in Team Bhp forum for automobile, with regard to cooking i have limited expertise in pasta cooking, and politics i am on mouthshut.  I have strated movie review blog and videoblog.

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago
That's great umeshji. How do you manage so many blogs?
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Abhi, i have been blogging for more than 5 years remember, only issue is to remember the password, some of my ids have been hacked too, luckily i am on long standing platforms.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hats off Umeshji for a superb all round performance :)

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
13 years ago

I am working on a very big project of this nature now. It's going to be about information no one ever wanted you to know. I don't want to say too much until I get it all put together but it's going to be quite controversial. I've been working on it over a month already. I want something that sparks people's minds and opens thier eyes to reality.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thats Awesome Kristy:)
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

wow! this looks like a very interesting trailer to a great promising movie. I am very eager to know what you have been working on :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Plus 1 Abhi.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Another blog? That'd be 1 too many for me to manage I blv B-)

But if I absolutely had to make one, it'd be something non-fiction related.

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Yes, I can understand the difficulties in maintaining multiple blogs. the feeling is mutual. :)

So, you are interested in non-fiction. Do you write regularly?

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Me too, its difficult to maintain a single blog... But then nothing is impossible:)
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Not very often, but I've written non fiction thrice and all published in magazines :) So I am not bad it at it anyways ;)

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

bad?? no, thats great Leo:)

Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

yeah :P hope so. but like I said, no chance of a new blog now. managing the blogs I'm part of is a big thing for me. Other than the one on Indi, got 2 more ones that wont be accepted here :) so..

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
My movie review blog is up and running, now i am on to videoblog, i hope to take it forward slowly and steadily abhi
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

all the best . Slow and stedy wins the race

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

just visited your movie blog and loved the reviews! your blog has great potential, all the best :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
All the best Umeshji:)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I would also love to start a book review blog... I just love reading:)
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Then you should start it immediately, DS. :)

btw which books are your favourites?

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
There are many Abhi... To mention a few, kane and abel, not a penny more not a penny less, angels and demons, the da vinci code, the lost symbol, the chinaman, sherlock holmes!! In hindi I love Premchand ki Kahaniyan... They are Awesome!!
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

I agree completely, ds. these are legendary books.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

WOW! quite a list.. actually many find a place in my favorites too! And If I am not wrong, you have already expressed a desire to start a photo blog earlier, so this one becomes your next to next blog, hai na?

Jude Lopez
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
13 years ago

i would love to start a sports blog, giving all necessary updates on the latest happening of the primere league and la liga or something:)..cant wait for the season to begin....so any of u guys do this kind of stuff...ie sports blog?

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

oh yes, that sounds like a great idea.Even though I dont have a sports blog, I feel there should be one which gives out regular updates on sports other than cricket as well .

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I have a sports blog on cricket... Though I love sports in general!!
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
13 years ago

yea football scores that are regular could even in a way increase the football follwing audience for that matter...however i must say that as much fun as it sounds its bound to be pretty chalenging too

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

yes, regular updation is the most challenging part.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Plus 1 Abhi, regular updation is the major challenge for sports blog owners...
Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
13 years ago

hey by the way u guys know any good sports blogs..ones that cover football??

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

hmm, search the directory for football or soccer, I found few really good blogs with high indiranks. else you can try looking for posts under Sports> Soccer, in Indivine. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
This thread just hit the 100 mark with your reply @abhi! Just came in to appreciate.. Excellent and interesting thread this :-)
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
This thread just hit the 100 mark with your reply @abhi! Just came in to appreciate.. Excellent and interesting thread this :-)
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago
Thanks a ton, arti. :)
Anjali
Anjali
from Alberta
13 years ago

Most definitely it will be about cooking/food , maybe I'll have a blog that's not just about cooking, but also like restaurant reviews, cookery book reviews etc....

Cooking is a passion of mine, and i love to cook, love to eat, love to cook new variety of food, but somehow with my current blog, the concept of cooking just doesn't mix, so can't have such posts on the current blog, but if I ever have a new blog, it'll be about food for sure... :-)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sounds very interesting and different too Anjali! Food is one of my weaknesses too and since I have a travel blog, i make it a point to capture the tastes and flavors of the places I visit and include them as my posts.. What do you blog about?

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

Hey anjali, that sounds great. I think, if you are really passionate about cooking then you should try blogging about it. 

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

There is so much variety in the replies, from cooking to movies to books and so on. I can see how blogging helps in showcasing our talents to the world, which would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Jude Lopez
from Ernakulam
13 years ago

yes i agree..the blogosphere has certainly opened a new space for indiviguals to share their views and also a new medium to communicate and to contribute to the totality of the human culture..

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Plus 1 Abhi! Blogging is a tool by which we can express our views to the world in a simple yet effective way in our own words...
DS
DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
How about a blog only to participate in contests!! I thought about this because Indiblogger is hosting so many these days!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread