Politicians income

Ranjan Basu
Ranjan Basu
from New Delhi
15 years ago

How the politicians of India become richer every year without working. Like Big business men, they work for their company and they earn money, but from where these politicians gets money even for eating also???

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

It indeed is good question. Newspapers reports how much is politicians worth and in what form (house, jewellery etc) but they never divulge the details on how this wealth is accumulated. Lets hope we get to hear some insights on the same in this forum.

Ranjan Basu
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Sorry my blog address is ranjanbasu.blogspot.com

Ranjan Basu
Ranjan Basu
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I am happy that you reacted, I think journalist should start working on this also, why only journalist the people of India should start asking this question to the politicians.

You can see something more in my blog:- ranjanbasu@blogspot.com

Bishwajeet Mahato
Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

Saw comparision in TOI few days back n thought of joining it after watching their assests. :D

Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Kind of money these politicians make it seems recession is only meant for voters. I would also like to join these elite, recession proof class 

Ranjan Basu
Ranjan Basu
from New Delhi
15 years ago

the people are commenting on this subject as  joke. My intention was to have a serious discussion on this subject, and try to find out some solution

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

There is no real source of income for these money. an RTI would help actually and file it with IT Department.

LockSign in to reply to this thread