What are you plans for the Solar Storm which would screw up Earth in 2012...

Soham Roy
Soham Roy
from Kolkata
13 years ago

The Solar Storm expected to hit the earth next year. At least so says the Space Big boss NASA. The storm which would emerge due to some really scientific (and beyond my understanding) natural phenomenon on the surface of our dear old Sun. End result , the massive Storm is likely to screw up all our electronics and electrical gadgets , jam signals , shutdown machineries , damage microchips and pull the civilization back to Flintstone ages. (http://www.solar-storm-warning.com/)

I would be in great trouble. My phone wouldn’t work. Hence, I would have to get myself some pigeons for broadcasting messages to my girlfriend. However the space limit of 160 characters per SMS as imposed by Service providers wouldn’t be applicable. So I could write more. My mom would be very disappointed too. Out television set wouldn’t work. All her favorite TV shows including prime time “family dramas”, where ladies dressed in visually loud and impeccable designer attires are spotted crying over their dead husbands, having illicit affairs, handling corporate jobs and involving in some high voltage conspiracies while the male bandwagon fall desperately in love and travel around in hyper expensive cars. My father definitely would be elated. Reeling under extreme peer and socio-economic pressure, he had been trying to master the art of using the god forsaken mobile phone for quite a few months now. He has often cursed scientific advancement and generation gap for his sorry state. With the entire electronic world crashing down, my father sure would be a happy man. Finally, the IT industry would be in a state of perpetual shock. With all foreign clients gone and credit cards not working, the sophisticated and usually obese IT crowd would be forced to get down to basics. The transition from programming to farming might not an easy affair.

Shekahar Suman and Navjot Singh Siddhu can finally stop laughing. With the laughter shows gone off Television, all the celebrity judges who had to laugh their lungs out at unbelievably stupid jokes, can take some time off. Tushar Kapoor can try and get his speech back for the next sequel of the infamous and intolerable Golmaal movie series. Big B can quit doing Pan Masala ads and get some long deserved rest. He is an old man..............

What your take on the threatning natural calamity waiting to happen ?

LockSign in to reply to this thread