What do you do when you are unable to understand what the reader wished to say?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I have today come accross a new comment on my blog which I am unable to understad. It has a few words without any punctuation and the comment hardly makes any sense.

What do you do with such comments? How do you try to understand them? 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Skip it and get going! Or do what Shilpa has told you to do.

BTW, at least tell us what's that comment?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Here is the comment:

A different perspective, this one. There is an incompleteness to it as if though it's about two people there'seems to be one.. that's how I feel after reading. The feelings have been expressed lucidly though! :)

This is the post (the fourth one on my blog published in the first month of blogging)  on which the comment has been made.

Sreyasi SenGupta
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Well clearly commenter needs to know the difference between Let's eat Grandma and Let's eat,Grandma. Ican't seem to find the post :/ or I guess what it means is the feeling of the existense of two people in person,ual personalit but only one of them is being spoken about.

And I guess you should do what Arti says.

Sreyasi SenGupta
from Kolkata
13 years ago

I made some encryption of my own-I feel the pain of your dodgy commentor.what I meant is 

2)existense of two people in one person

typo 2) dual personality.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Thank you

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Split personality, may be... I like your reasonings Sreyasi Tongue out

@Ranjith Whatever you dont understand, take it as a compliment... and just feel good about it, feel even better that you have written a great post and move ahead Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ Arti Thank you

Sreyasi SenGupta
from Kolkata
13 years ago

@Arti.. thanks ;)

LockSign in to reply to this thread