What stats can satisfy you

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

What stats can satisfy you? How many monthly pageviews, RSS feed subscribers, newsletter subscribers, facebook followers, and twitter follwoers would you like to have?

Don't give the answer as infinity. There is a natural traffic limit on evrything as pointed out by Daniel from Daily Blog Tips. For example, the number of people who are interested in beauty does not turn out to be infinite. So there is a natural cap on everything.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Don't have that much perfect answers. :(. But wish to reach all parts of the world. I feel happy when I see readers from the regions I never heard even. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Hope that your wish comes true.Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Oh thank you so much. ........Ranjith

Sambit Satpathy
Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Well I'm still a newbie so my targets are quite small. I'm targetting at least a 100 followers and a miimum of 100 views per post. & Mohini I know exactly how it feels when people from all around the world read your blog. I was surprised to find that I have people from Qatar and Singapore reading my blog regularly. I only wish I knew who they were... 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya I feel the same. Sambit who must be they.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

write two posts about Singapore and Qatar. Invite comments from people on something specific to these places. Maybe they will respond.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

That is a good target easily achievable. All the best. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ Rumbaho Great suggestion

Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Rumbaho - Good suggestion. My mom actually suggested me something on the same lines!!@Ranjith - Thanks mate! :) 

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

My targets keep increasing. I guess its the same with everybody else. When we have 5 followers, 50 looks a decent number. When we have 50 we'd like to have 500 :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

How true that is! Our greed has no end!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

... That is why we are human beings. Smile

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

well said!