Not showing Related posts

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
13 years ago

I tried linkwithin ,outbrain both.In my blog i seperated all content as different categories.Then also not showing related post properly.i send mail to both linkwith and outbrain support team but no response.

Need  help in this regard.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I doubt if they ever reply to the e mails sent by you. I have inserted it on my blog too a few days ago but soon removed it. Try using labels. It might help.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

You know better about the posts that are similar to one another. Why don't you do it manually, if you have the patience?

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
13 years ago

not having patience thts y searching for solution.anyway thanks  for ur patience to reply me

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Link within takes some time before it can start displaying the relevant results correctly for each post. Give it some time to crawl your blog... When did you install it?

Yashika
from chennai
13 years ago

2-3weeks before

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Give it some more time... If it works fine for everyone else, why wont it work for you? I would say.. just wait for a couple weeks more. I think this should be resolved with time.

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
13 years ago

ok sure thanks for ur reply

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Most welcome and Do not forget to notify here when it starts running effectively for the benefit of other newbies who face similar problems with these gadgets :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread