How to insert a flah animation on blogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

I have a flash animation on my computer. How do I embedded it on a blog post?

What I actually need is a free web space provider who will allow me to see the exact URL where my flash movie is loacted.

Any help?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

To Add a flash file in blogger posts, sidebars, footers etc. just use the following simple embedding code,

<object><param name="movie" value="Add_Flash_File_Direct_Link_Here"><embed src="Add_Flash_File_Direct_Link_Here" width="300" height="300" wmode="transparent"> </embed></object>

Make these changes:

• Replace Add_Flash_File_Direct_Link_Here with the Direct URL of your flash file. You can upload the flash file at Mydatanest and then you can get the link from there.
  • Make sure you keep the width and height equal to the original resolution of the flash file for better quality. By default the width and height parameters are each set to 300px in the above code.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

thank you very much. What I was actually looking was for a place to upload my flash file. There are many free web space providers but many of them allow either the file to be downloaded drectly or add their own credits to the file. Thanks for the link.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

http://www.mdn.fm/register/?r=7971

LockSign in to reply to this thread