Top Blog Widgets And Add Ons That Each Blogger Must Have

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
15 years ago

A widget is anything that can be embedded within a page of HTML, i.e. a web page. A widget adds some content to that page that is not static. Generally widgets are originated by third parties, though they can be home made. Widgets are now commonplace and are used by bloggers, social network users, auction sites and owners of personal web sites. Here are the Widgets that all Bloggers must have..

Technorati Widgets - Browse Buttons, Blog Widgets, Pinging Widgets, Blog Search, Desktop Widgets.FEEDJIT - Real time traffic data directly in your blog’s sidebar.Google Clock - Add a Clock to your page

Online TV channels - Watch online TV channels live! There are over 60 (english) channels to choose from; news channels, music channels.

AnswerTips - Display definitions from Answers.com for various terms on your blog.

The definitions are shown in bubbles which are activated on doubleclick.

AnswerBoxes - Give your visitors a chance to enter a term themselves, and get a definition from Answers.com

What's my IP address, ISP - Displays and tracks IP address, hostname, proxy server, country name, Internet service providerBox Widget - Enable visitors to use box.net’s online storage directly on your web site.Google Search - Search the word in a click.

There is a very Long List of Widgets that i can't add to this Post. If you want to check out more widgets, Please visit Make Money Online - The Inside Story

Thanks..

LockSign in to reply to this thread