Did you ever wish to bid a good bye to blogging?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

The world of blogging poses many challenges to a blogger. From one side the 'demand for quality' attacks you and from the other side 'traffic stats'. Was there a time when you felt like saying a good bye to blogging?

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: minor edit
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
No... But the early days were very bad in terms of traffic... Only I visited my blog for the first 2 months!!! But I stuck on and the results are Ok now:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

The boring blogging journey has tranformed into an interesting yatra. Good!

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Haha... Boring in terms of traffic otherwise it was always an interesting yatra for me Wink

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yeah! I never thought of bidding a good bye. I took a sabbatical Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Can see that long leave taken by you.... Smile

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
It is always good to take a break and be refreshed, people want a change, just look at Mohini she took a break and she is back in action
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Good example, but did she take a break from blogging or from IndiForum?

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
From forum.
Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
13 years ago

Never..I've been blogging since 2005 and every post I write makes me write more and express as much as I can!! :D :D I loveeeeee blogging!! :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Way to go Kimi :)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Yes, blogging is nothing less than facebook. Once addicted, we can't laeve it.

No never.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Good

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago
i did once delete the whole thing...was tired and bored of the whole thing...moreover i felt i was being careful in my post , which made me feel compromised..also i was going thru my dark patch...so i deleted the blog, took off to kerala and spend a few days in a blind school run by some common friends, untill i got my mojo back.. i kinda got back in becoz i didnt have anything better to do with the crap in my head...and i think i started liking the encouraging comments...its heady to know that there are people actually reading and actually enjoying it...so the show goes on.
Abhishek Sinha
Abhishek Sinha
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I haven't blogged since Feb and don't have any motivation to do so in recent future, even though some people have started reading it. So, I guess this is a good bye for now Smile 

Alia
Alia
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I didnt take blogging seriously in the beginning, but now its my Life! :)

Alia

http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

LockSign in to reply to this thread