How have you or how will you celebrate the anniversary of your blog?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

A blog's anniversary is something that we need to celebrate. How do you plan to do it? If your blog has already completed a year, how did you celebrate each of those moments when your blog was growing both in terms of age and popularity?

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: minor edit
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Thanks for the link.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago
i dont actually remeber whn mine was started...damn, iam a guy...as it is there are too many useless dates to remember, like ur anniversary, the first day u brought her flowers , the day the dog died, the day the mother in law slipped in the bathroom... this is my blog and it doesnt do birthdays. if it insisted it will get me to drop in only if theres a cake from which a stripper emerges.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I sensed the word cake in this thread. Hence I am posting. Ignore this message for sanity's sake :P.

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

i will invite u anyday..

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I did not have any celebrations when my blog completed one year... havent planned or thought of anything for the second as yet! 

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Er...Got to get creative about it. Hopefully by the time my blog completes 1 year, it's the readership who would celebrate the b'day. :) Probably I'm being too optimistic, but my blog is my baby and I have dreams regarding it. :) 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

If your blog is a blog, then you are the mother. How your blog would grow depends on you. All the best!

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
13 years ago

I keep on arranging different software giveaways so totally depends upon my financial condition at that time lolz if would be good will arrange a mega software giveaway

@Jai

which service are you using for printed T-shirts?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I will be completing 4 years come september, i plan to watch a movie in a theatre and celeberate Lolz
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Haha :-D:-D Nice one Umeshji :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread