need to delete my blogpost from indivine

Sai Kumar Mahadevan
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

i see that a particular blogpost which i guess i submitted twice due to my confusion, the one i entered for a contest has been accepted, so it has been displayed twice in indivine, i need to delete one of them how can i do it?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Sai, I couldn't find any duplicate posts in your profile - where do you see it displayed twice?

Sai Kumar Mahadevan
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

its under lifestyle>personal care and this is the link http://www.indiblogger.in/indivine_myposts.php ... 1st and 6th post are the same... i would like the post with one vote to be deleted instead of the one with 3 voted :D :) THANK YOU

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

IndiVine checks for duplicates when someone posts a new blogpost. How could this have happened?

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I made an error in my post description... I would like to delete and resubmit my post (or at least edit the description. I cant find any such option.

Any solution?

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
That feature is not there at present, I am afraid... You can contact Indi team if its that important:)
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Rocky Edition is not possible now...I am not sure if the admins can help you out on this.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

damn it...  so now my error is going to be permanently visible forever?  thats too bad!

who can i dhishum-dhishum to get my problem fixed? 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

If some admin sees this, may be providing for it in the next version of IndiBlogger. Or as Arti suggested, you may contact the admin.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I mailed them. Hopefully they will fix it.

Sai Kumar Mahadevan
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

exactly my point how did it happen?.. i got confused and resubmitted it..

LockSign in to reply to this thread