Shall we compile the historical events at IndiBlogger?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

The first time I visited IndiBlogger, I thought that it was simply just another platform to talk about blogging. However while going through some of the topics in the forum, I could realise how each one here has been attached to IndiBlogger that they are able to relate to incidents of the past. And most often I don't seem to understand what other are talking of. The simple reason being that I do not know what has happened in IndiBlogger before I had come here. But I wish to know all those things. Here are two such examples. In one of the topics here I saw Pundit Commentator talk something of people I don't actually know. And here is a part of what she had written.

(1) Gouri's thread on catching his posts on Mohan's blog.

(2) Blog post presumably written by Renie flushing out rampant plagiarism by Sourav Pandey and all the reactions thereafter.

(3) Pramod Lohia's thread regarding the Sourav Pandey case.

While I am aware of the second thing, I have the least idea of what he wishes to say in the first and third points. And another thread here by Mohini Puranik that  tells something related to her leaving IndiBlogger.

Can anyone tell me more about these events? Well, I am also searching the forums for topics related to these discussions.

And another thing, shall we compile the history of IndiBlogger right from the day it was launched, an account of all upgrades, contests, major achievements and all the important discussions in the forum? Do I hear someone saying that they are going to help me in this issue.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: mistakes
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Ranjit, why do you insist on changing my gender? You've already been informed by Hemal and myself that I am a "she", not a "he".

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

PC you have a great humor Wink

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Whats humor in that?

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Tongue outWorry not, Animesh. Hemal and I get each other. Cool

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Oops

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ PC Sorry, edited the topic. I have made this thread before reading the other one.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@animesh bacche ho, abhi nahi samjho ge Tongue out (now am kidding)

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@hemal Wink

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Cool, thanks Ranjith. Boy, it feels good to be a girl again. :-)

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@R-A-J

You missed the whole Sourav Pandey episode???

Lol! Someone needs to write a history book on Indiblogger!

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

You, Mr. Suddenly Silent!Tongue out

Laughing Sorry! Although i come often, but I do not spend too much time at a stretch online.

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Cool.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
13 years ago

@ Xeno I have decided to do it. May be in a month (...too long a time) If anyone tries do it before me, I will Cry

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

and how exactly are we to trust a historian who has not lived through the community action, is brand new to the scene and instead of poring over the raw data (aka forum threads), chooses to get second hand information from a single source?  Sincerely hope if you are serious about this exercise, you do justice to it with no hint of personal colouring of the facts as they went down.

LockSign in to reply to this thread