Hosting issues today

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello everyone, you've probably had problems accessing IndiBlogger today - our host is having some issues. They are having a scheduled upgrade:

This support ticket is to inform you of some recent maintenance on the server that your HostGator.com web hosting account is located on. We recently updated the IP addresses which means the old IPs will soon stop working.

Although we're not sure at this point if that's the reason, or if it's the increased activity on InidChat/Forum! Will update you all when we have more clarity!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

i was worried if the site has been hacked or what.

peculiar faces were seen, indianapolis, etc.

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Right Pg, especially because Renie's site was also down. It had added to the further suspicion

Just confirming...

that wasn't Xeno wrath.

which is yet to come Renie.

Where is our UPGRADES??? or INDIRANK??? Frown

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hehe Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

lol :D

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Turns out it was an issue with the host! -

I want to apologize on our behalf as the problems seem to be generated on our end. The server you are being hosted on was upgraded recently, which required a change of IP address. http://forums.hostgator.com/servers-upgraded-gator-411-87-421-t124889.html?t=124889&highlight=gator321 I believe all of the problems you are seeing are a result of the migration from the old to the new server. I've checked your nameserver settings on the following domains and they appear to be correct, so there should be nothing you need to do now except wait for the DNS propagation to catch up with the new settings.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hehe, so mayhem was just a co-incidence. thots flew off everyone's mind. Just saw that WeBlog removed their inflamatory links. Seems some background conversations that you had Renie?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

however they still claim that they will come up with something BIG... reposted yesterday late night.

LockSign in to reply to this thread