Your best Post pl provide the link for us browse ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Some of our best post may have been missed out in the melee, and needs to be highlighted with the links for benefit of newcomers and oldies alike.  Pleas provide the link of your best blog, which was written with passion but has missed the eyeballs of indiblogger due to timing.  This blog of mine was written in the intial stages of blogging may sound crude but that is how it is of a trip undertaken in Oct 2001http://indiabackpacker.blogspot.com/2011/04/kuda-caves-murud-zanjira.html

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=54028

Just because it is very close to my heart. Smile

And brought me lots of visitors too! Tongue out

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Well the dreamy post thanks for posting the link, i managed to read it with interest and intrigue kudos xeno

thankx!

great imagination, 

new comments not allowed on your post, 

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

I won't submit any link here because I already have a top ten all time most popular list on the homepage of my blog. http://punditcommentator.blogspot.com

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hello Pandit all are Youtube links, anyways good to see a nice collection compiled by you.   Well i am not sure of rating on reference videos.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago
All my posts are close to my heart... but if i have to give a link then it will be this http://www.swetatiwary.com/2010/08/freedom.html
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

That is a hard hitting fact on girl child abortion, i believe mothers like you should take up the battle to change the mindset.

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago

Thats a story I wrote Umesh...

Its not my story... I am not married yet Tongue out

But thanks for liking my work...

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hello dear sorry for the mistaken identity, nevertheless the story is hard hitting and wake up call.

Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

very good post...nice weaving of stories..LONG LIVE GURL CHILD..and the poeple against a gurl child forget they came into this world because of a girl :)

Madhav Mishra
Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

dont really know guess my 2nd post..

it was called "why toy story is better than yamla pagla deewana"

http://maniachunter.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-toy-story-is-better-than-yamla.html

my 2nd ever post

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I never ventured out see yamla pagla deewana, agree with you toy story is anyday better stuff

Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

that was actually a simley for a general mindless muvi ppl splurge cash on like anything instead of goin for the good stuff

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Madhav movie going becomes addictive sometimes, and people look for pedigree like in horseracing to take a chance, when you are selective.   Anyways if one is careful than one can end up choosing the right entertainer.

Blank Spaces
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thats a nice post, but we can vote only if you provide the indivine link!

Madhav Mishra
from gurgaon,haryana
13 years ago

@ruhi wasnt approved on indi till then so dont hav and indivine post.dont bother about votes...jus glad u read :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Best post may have been missed out in the melee... really diffiult to choose, there are many!

Picked up two from them -

1. A mystical place in Gujarat..Probably having the oldest and the largest Banyan tree in India....

2. Pictures of Ganesh Visarjan in Mumbai... Got nominated in Blogadda and BlogJunta and one of my fav too but got only 9 votes in Indivine  :(

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Umeshji I loved going through your Murud Jazira and Kuda caves travelogue post. Very insightful and a very fascinting journey you undertook!

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Arti i read your post on Banyan tree isle, it seems to be a lovely place to visit enroute to baroda thanks for bring to travel buffs notice.

It is good to know that your Visarjan pics have been nominated for Blogadda....the lesser votes may not mean that the post is underrated, one misses out in the melee and time constraint.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks @Umeshji. I understand posts are lost in indivine and the blogging world in general, many a times and hence you putting up this thread is really very appreaciative! Thanks :)

DS
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Great posts Arti, never knew that such island existed in India, Wow... What a place, will recommend to anyone travelling to Gujarat!! And the Ganpati celebrations capture the true picture of Mumbai during the festival!!
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thanks DS:)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Daily Visits: 2,000 Daily Pageviews: 6,000 Daily Revenue: $ 9 Monthly Visits: 60,000 Monthly Pageviews: 180,000 Monthly Revenue: $ 270 Yearly Visits: 720,000 Yearly Pageviews: 2,160,000 Annual Earnings: $ 3,240 Estimated website worth: $ 6,480 

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Whats this Umeshji? Posted by mistake perhaps...

great 

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@ Arti i was wondering how much my blog is work, tried another forum, it was giving this reading double the previous forum.  How do we calculate the real worth of our blogs seems to be really difficult.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Umeshji, the real worth of our blogs cant be estimated in terms of money but by the loving and wonderful comments that we recieve:)
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Okay! Now I have summed up all my best posts in my 200th Celebratory Post I put up on my website...

Ahimaaz Rajesh
from India
13 years ago

Congrats, Hemal

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hemal congrats on your double century.

congos, hemal, well earned 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@ Arti i agree with you $ 6480 is peanuts when compared to the time and energy spent on creating my blog.  It covers almost entire India, and if i can keep it underwraps for almost 21/2 years, you can imagine my patience.  Each and every individuals blog is invaluable, such valuation only is a commercial indicator, for somebody who wants to sell out due to financial crisis

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Yup, it takes so much time to upload the pics and arrange them, give caption, make the narrative interesting... The real rewards are the readers good words and to see people coming in from Google...
Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

For me, this would have to be this one. Although, my personal favorite was this one.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ashish i liked the first link on Punjabi wedding, second link was not working

abhin@v
from mumbai
13 years ago

@ashish . I liked the post on the punjabi wedding. Completely agree with your views on the same :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread