Looking for a Blogging Buddy

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hi,

I am a Delhi based Student blogegr and I blog on Youth, Change, India.

If you are from the same niche and are serious about making your blog growthen come lets make it happen together. What say?

My blog are:

Yesterday we said Tomorrow

Awakening the Indian within (earlier called Awakening Indians to India)

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Aditya! Very very happy to see your blog. See My blogs are on same Niche. And I was in the search of like - minded people and even we can make a group too, on this subject. My blog Gurukripa Indian Culture N philosophy, and now included political issues too. Great! I saw your blog, it's really great! This is mission for me to spread glory of Indian culture and philosophy. All applicalble to today's fast world! Smile Glad to meet you! Do share your plans.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hemal Smile

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Well, Liked your blog. Although our niches are somewhat different but similar at the same time :) 

I dont have a set plan as of now but I am open to any ideas. Wait let me add you on facebook and we can talk about this there

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Sure!

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Aditya.

What do you propose for "blog buddy" activities? What did you and Mohini decide?

Have a look at http://punditcommentator.blogspot.com

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Well, when I talked about the idea I was similar to this.. check this out (skip the first part)

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2009/04/20/find-a-blog-buddy/  

btw Punit, really like your blog. and agree with most of your opinions :) how can I get in touch with you?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

PC and Animesh! The group I started on FB, is for the same purpose, there we can decide, more about it. Apart from that, I would like to give links of blogs which are related to India and it's issues, on my blog. something more can be done, but for that we have to meet somewhere online to discuss further steps. PC........though you are not on fb, i will give your link on our group. and if you are available on other site, then join me there! You all please add your suggestions.

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hi mohini.

Thanks. I appreciate that. Kitne sites par jaye? Yahan IndiBlogger par kaunse bloggers baat karenge agar hum sab FB par chale jayenge? lol :-)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

ya but we can not do everything on indi! and ya , i m here there and everywhere!

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yatra Tatra Sarwatra

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

ani! Smile

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Hi aditya, all the best for your joint venture, as long as you don t have any commercial interest in taking it forward it is fine to seek buddies in your venture.
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I just wanna say, the word 'venture' makes it sound commercial. I have no such interest. I just want to see our blogs grow :)

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hi everyone, 

Looks like we have managed to form an interesting group of people. :) What I really like is that we all want to take our blogs to the next level and are willing to work for it. and that we blog for a cause and the cause is India. :)

As some one pointed out that we should connect over email as all of us are not on fb. So can you send me a indimail with your email and I will make a list and send to all you us?

And the first thing we can do is work on Animesh's idea.

Lets get going! 

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Myself and Ruhi already shared our Email IDs and already on the job:)

Send us your email ID on Indimail and we will add you in the communication

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Great thoughts here and I am very happy , we are joining. I have a framework ready! if all are not on fb, where we can connect? on Gmail? please connect with me!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

but one thing, all the people joining we should have total co- ordination. i don't think we can make it through forum only, without co - ordination the we can't reach success and time also get wasted! so please stay  connected. i add u all in my network.

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
13 years ago

@mohini,

Fair enough. I've added everyone here to my network.

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Mg, see my reply above. You will undrestabd

LockSign in to reply to this thread