Any TRAVEL enthusiasts from Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi & Kolkatta.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

It is good to exchange information on travel destination and clues to visit the tourist destination.  It helps to have a co-operative endeavour, otherwise one may get fleeced in the bargain

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes thats novel idea .  i'm a travel enthu from Bangalore .

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I hope Dhiraj, together we should be able to guide people visiting Southern India and Karnataka in general.Cool So guys do not hesitate to approach us either by cellphone contact or mail.  derebail2005@yahoo.co.in or 9844308466

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Great! I love to travel all over IndiaSmile

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Delhi is the hub of the triangle circuit, TAJ, JAIPUR & HARDWAR.....Anyone from this region

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey! Here I'm...from Navi Mumbai....love travelling and riding all over India.... :)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

thanks Punit for joining the Bandwagon, pl guide whoever approaches you regarding your western region or maharastra in general Cool

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

South and West has some volunteers to guide travel enthusiasts, i hope some angels from Kokatta and Delhi turn up too from the forum

Raji
Raji
from Chennai
13 years ago

I can help for South.. Done quite a few trips and stay here

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Raji for your offer to help fellow Indibloggers.........pl pass your contact no and email for them to get in touch......if i am right you are based in Chennai.Cool

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

waiting for Kolkatta based and New Delhi based bloggers to be guides for the forum members Lolz

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Did someone say Kolkata and Delhi? Cool

Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I love travelling and have travelled widely across Karnataka in specific and South India in general. Any help required on wildlife destinations can ping me :)

http://adventureanytime.blogpsot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread