Request to review my blog

Dr Durgaprasad Agrawal
Dr Durgaprasad Agrawal
from Jaipur
15 years ago

I request  you to please comment or review on my blog जोग लिखी , so that I can further improve my blog. Pl. give your valuable comments on the following,  

1. Blog Content
  2. Blog Design
  3. Any Suggestion
Thanks and warm regards,
Durgaprasad Agrawal

http://dpagrawal.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Sir, please post this topic in the "Review my blog" category - thank you.

Dr Durgaprasad Agrawal
from Jaipur
15 years ago

Thank you very much, dear. Thanks a lot.

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Your blog can be potential resource for people looking for answers of hearing loss in their children. Helpful content and you post stories also which can inspire lot of people. Great going.

Keep writing and you never know when this effort of yours will help needy people.

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Sir, i am a fresh MBBS graduate studying for the PG entrance. First I must congratulate you. Its very commendable of you to share your experiences & explain people about various aspects of audiology.

As Sidhu said "Your blog is going to be a great resource for people", hence i would suggest you to make it more visual, add more easy to understand diagrams, flowcharts instead of text as far as possible. Create a web photo album at a place like windows live skydrive (because you get  free 25 GB of storage space) & arrange all your photos & videos in folders. Then you can add a link to that album on your site for your readers.

In your posts addressed to parents, use point-wise (1,2,3... or bulleting) writing instead of paragraphed writing. You may go for many short posts on a topic instead of a single large one, so that its easy to find the specific part.

There was no disclaimer on your site, that's potentially very dangerous. All the information (including comments) that appears on your site is your own responsibility. Also add comment moderation.

Other aspects of blog including design, arrangement are ok, just reduce the no. of posts that appear on main page to 3 so that it will load faster.

LockSign in to reply to this thread