Can some body really make $$MONEY$$ by blogging? Blog pandits plz help??

Dr Paresh
Dr Paresh
from Chhattisgarh
13 years ago

Can somebody really make Money mouth$$MONEY$$Money mouth by blogging ? this blogger directory is one of the most active, so i call upon all the experienced blogger to help the newbies and tell that - is it possible to really make money by blogging /even for PARTTIME and if yes then how much to expect from it ?how much time it takes to start earning? any tips and triks?

Thanks alot!

CoolBlog gurusCooland eperienced bloggers can can take a step and suggest what to do -not to do.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Category named Monetization & SEOyou can see many topics out there about how to earn money out of your blog. Read them all to know the basics and the advance, its not a guide but its a discussion where you can read various views

Dr Paresh
Dr Paresh
from Chhattisgarh
13 years ago

Thanks alot Hemal !

i have read many posts but i want some one to tell me - hey!! its possible i made money by itLaughing did you tryied adsense ??! hows it.

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Hi, Dr Paresh

It's not easy to earn money through blogging especially part time blogging. I personally know many full time bloggers who earn six figure income through blogging and allied jobs. I am also using adsense. I can assure you if you have enough time and dedication, blogging can be taken as a full time profession.

The first and foremost thing is selection of a niche. Since you are a Doctor, Health niche will be most suitable for you and it is one of the best performing adsense niche. Moreover your articles in this niche will be more authentic.

Always go for a self hosted Wordpress blog. It is more flexible and very much important in terms of SEO.

Happy blogging Smile

Dr Paresh
from Chhattisgarh
13 years ago

@sujith- i agree with you. being a dentist selecting a focused niche is easy for me. write now i am using blogger. never worked on the wordpress i surely try ur suggestion. thankyou

Kumar Nair
Kumar Nair
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

I run a blog on philately , i earn a meagre amount from the blog,but i am using it to fund my bigger project on blogging and to keep my stamp collecting going.

One of the things in monetizing through blogging is how to bring more visitors to your blog and SEO.I agree with Manjunath and Sujith on their views.

I earn 4 figures and aim to acheive 5 figures in 2 yrs from now, I know its feasible now :-)

Regards,

Kumar

Dr Paresh
from Chhattisgarh
13 years ago

i must say ur blog is cool, even after using ads it looks so clean ....good job kumar..best of luck n thanks for motivation.

LockSign in to reply to this thread