Some promoters' profiles not showing on my posts

Zephyr
Zephyr
from Mumbai
13 years ago

There is some problem with one of the promoter's profiles on my posts. Dr.Pratibha Singh has voted on two of my posts 'Save the Child Please' and 'MTV, the Brats and Me' and neither her profile not her votes are showing on Indivine. I thought it could be an oversight but it has happened twice in a row now. What could be the problem? Could the indipolice help me please?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

This is strange. Never happened to me. Surprised Does Pratibha find a similar problem while voting for posts of others too?

@Indipolice Tag Renie here please Smile

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

ah! i can't believe this. probably the promoter might have closed the window while the post is on. let us know if it happens again.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

same problem.. I see number of votes higher than the number of promoters

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

well, you got to red about how the indivine works :D

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Unknown As Mohan says, you must read the indivine voting system. That's absolutely cool! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/faqs.php#indivine

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

oh :P sorry guys.. lazy me never cared to read it.. ok got it :) thanks @Sanjay

Zephyr
Zephyr
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Sanjay: I will find out if it happens to her too.

@Mohan: If that were the case, I shouldn't be getting the email informing of the post being promoted by her on Indivine, should I?

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

u will definetely get a mail notification if someone promoted ur post..... this is strange....

let me tag renie for this

Zephyr
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Mag. It is not as if the promotions are helping me win a contest or something, but it does feel good to know that someone is promoting your post when you are not in any social network at all! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Zephyr, The MTV post has Dr.Pratibha listed under the promoters (second from the left).

I don't see a vote from her on the other post, nor is there an email in our logs... could you doube-check, and if there's an email saying she voted for "Save the chile please", could you forward it to us so we can find out how it happened? Thanks!

LockSign in to reply to this thread