i wonder...do u??

Avneesh Sharma
Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

an outtburst of feeling for children who are deprived for education and other basic needs  of human..

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Wondering will not help... we need to go a step extra to do what makes them get their RIGHT to education and other necessary things in life.

Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

ya totally agreed...

each one has to get involved in the process..

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

doing things for others brings in happiness, thinking of helping and spreading the word shows the greed

Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

ya u r rite..

but at times u are really helpless....becoz it requires mass movement to eradicate it all...

Avneesh Sharma
Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@mohan and hemal..

I was just asking to GOD why did this happen...

We have to do aur part dat is diffrent quesstion...all were to be made eqaul...

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

dood GOD  will not reading our forum.... and he will not answer to any questionSmile

Venu Vedam
Venu Vedam
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

The point is: You have to do whatever you CAN do. Bringing a change - however small it is - results in a butterfly effect and can transform the society. Don't try to change the society - you simply can't. However you can change the life of a kid or a group of kids for the better. Do what you can. Your two bits. That's enough.

Venu Vedam
Venu Vedam
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

And God can't do much. He created a self-aware intelligent society and He will not intervene because He has other things to take care of. We are pretty much on our own.

Avneesh Sharma
Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Shas and @Venu 

ya I have always been in acticity sort of dat..in my coll we used to teach 1 hr to such children every evening...I have just started my prof life..so just figuring out for some initiative..

Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

anyone interested and experienced suggest something and guide as well... 

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Avneesh,

i and a few friends had a similar friends had a similar feeling and we tried to tackle it on our own. If you have 4-5 hours free every week, i invite you to join us @ Sanskaari.

If not, you can just pick out few children in your neighbourhood, start teaching them and once they are on the right track get them admitted in a govt. school! Not a big deal. And believe me, once you start, all your friends will come forward to help you!

You may contact me via indimail or visit www.sanskaari.org for more info.

Cheers :)

Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
14 years ago

thx Himanshu..

BTW ur link is not working...!!!

Shashi
Shashi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

yeaa.. as venu rightly said..  do as much as u can.. even a small deed can mean a blessing for the poor child..

LockSign in to reply to this thread