Need Help Please

Venkatesh
Venkatesh
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi friends as a newbie to indiblogger i am interested appear for chennai blogger meet on 22 august 2010... is it a free meet or i need pay anything to appear for this meeting... And  also i want to know the exact address of this event...

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: I want to change the title
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

off course u have to pay..... u just need to pay ur time and zest to meet the bloggers  and nothing else....

just make a registration at http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=93 and venue is gandhi statue marina...

for more updates chech the above link regularlySmile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

lol mag...

Venkatesh, you need not pay anything..

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ya may be for food if your meet doesnt have any sponsers! lol..

Deepak
from India
14 years ago

yes..

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Yeah you need to pay for my fare from Allahabad to Chennai for the meet! Tongue out

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Addy on the Roll!! seems like Classes over?

Venkatesh
Venkatesh
from Chennai
14 years ago

feel unhappy for not getting exact answer for my need.. anyhow thanks for your comments

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

dude, IndiMeets generally are not where you need to pay... if IndiBlogger.in finds a parter to sponsor the event, then the whole event goes free.. Singapore meets happen with everyone doing a dutch contri for the blog meet..

You can see who is organizing the event and can ask him to confirm the same.

Hope this is what you were looking for. We at forum have fun, we invite you to have fun too.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

i think u r provided with the exact information.... no matter of unhappinessInnocent

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

@Venkatesh Make sure you attend it. You will love the meet. Would be both fun and learning.

Cheers!

Venkatesh
Venkatesh
from Chennai
14 years ago
hmmm thank you buddy
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

#Reminder Make sure you go! Then you will truly want to thank me :D

Venkatesh
Venkatesh
from Chennai
14 years ago

see statue of gandhi at marina is the bus stop name so how can i find you peoples in there.. totally confusing..  

Mag[m]
from Delhi
14 years ago

just wait an check the link about the exact location..... u will find it soon

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

keep looking at the meet page.. subscribe to comments.. you can find it all on the meet page itself. and yes, Renie himself will be holding a banner in his hands with his IndiSexFace Tongue out

Deepak
from India
14 years ago

Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread