IndiRank- Reg

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Indiblogger, Firstly, I have been posting my blogs for about a year now and slowly my blog has more readers because of Indiblogger. I am very thankful to Indiblogger. Also, my blog rank has improved a lot..Thank u so much for that.. Secondly, my website,weebly, has this weird settings of posting blogs in sites like Indiblogger. Everytime I have to post my blogs in Indiblogger, I have to always post via my home page (http://lavanyahariharan.weebly.com/index.html .

And as Indiblogger identifies my homepage has no posts and will never post in future too, there is no rank for my homepage. I would request you to kindly give me some ranking for my homepage wrt to my photoblog(if possible) so that I can start entering contest. This really affects me in participating in contests..  This voting never implies to me as I am not having an Indi rank.

• I voted once, but the count increased by 2 points. Is that a bug? No, that's a feature of IndiVine. The IndiVine voting system is integrated with IndiRank   , where a vote for a higher ranking blog gets more weightage. Let's take for example the blog gujiligalaba.blogspot.com   having an IndiRank of 55. Every vote for posts from this blog will have a value of (1 + .55 = 1.55). Votes are rounded off for display. All fresh entries on IndiVine start at 0 votes, regardless of the IndiRank.

Thanks

LockSign in to reply to this thread