Bloggers Voting for my blog posts: How do I reach them?

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I am new to Indiblogger - just a few months here. A good number of bloggers Vote for may posts and I get eamil intimations about the same. What is the best way, rather easy and quick way, to reach and get to know about them, their bolgs, blog posts etc?

Presently I need to (from my email message) go to my post and see the appreciating bloggers name listed (icons) below my post. Then I should go to the blog and read about him. Then his specific posts.

Can I get to know his posts and brief summaries right in Indiblogger when I click on his nmae? I should be able to vote if I find the Title / summary interesting. I may read the post per se later and comment on it by way of better participation later.

How about admin loking into this?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

As the question has been answered expertly by a gentleman, i guess i have little role to play in this forum, but i noticed something and the same was described here. About a problem, Indiblogger system clock might be having. I had posted something some time back, and when i came back to see that post, it said posted 11 hours ago! I suggest the ones responsible take care of this.

http://nkr4068.blogspot.com

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Did you get what you wanted.

Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Yes, I did get what I wanted.  Thanks. Your Instructions and Illustrations made learning very easy. I was only wondering if there were any short cuts!!

Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

You rock as always Saras :)

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Good job Saraswathan.

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Sir, Please follow these steps.

Log in to indiblogger and choose indivine, my posts and you will be taken to a list containing all your posts on Indivine along with your number of votes indicated therein.

Clik the post you want to check.

It will take you to a snap shot of your post along with thumbnalis of people who voted for you.

Clik on any of them to go to their Posts/blog

Happy viewing. If you still need guidance with pictures give me your email, in my blog comments, I shall post detailed "screen shots" of the steps. Clik my name to go to my Blog

Regards

Saraswathan

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

There is something wrong with Indiblogger System Clock. I posted the above topic on 12th March 2010 at 08:11 am and it shows as having been posted 11 hours ago!! Funny.

LockSign in to reply to this thread