Bloggers Voting for my blog posts: How do I reach them?

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I am new to Indiblogger - just a few months here. A good number of bloggers Vote for may posts and I get eamil intimations about the same. What is the best way, rather easy and quick way, to reach and get to know about them, their bolgs, blog posts etc?

Presently I need to (from my email message) go to my post and see the appreciating bloggers name listed (icons) below my post. Then I should go to the blog and read about him. Then his specific posts.

Can I get to know his posts and brief summaries right in Indiblogger when I click on his nmae? I should be able to vote if I find the Title / summary interesting. I may read the post per se later and comment on it by way of better participation later.

How about admin loking into this?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

There is something wrong with Indiblogger System Clock. I posted the above topic on 12th March 2010 at 08:11 am and it shows as having been posted 11 hours ago!! Funny.

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Sir, Please follow these steps.

Log in to indiblogger and choose indivine, my posts and you will be taken to a list containing all your posts on Indivine along with your number of votes indicated therein.

Clik the post you want to check.

It will take you to a snap shot of your post along with thumbnalis of people who voted for you.

Clik on any of them to go to their Posts/blog

Happy viewing. If you still need guidance with pictures give me your email, in my blog comments, I shall post detailed "screen shots" of the steps. Clik my name to go to my Blog

Regards

Saraswathan

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Good job Saraswathan.

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Did you get what you wanted.

Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Yes, I did get what I wanted.  Thanks. Your Instructions and Illustrations made learning very easy. I was only wondering if there were any short cuts!!

Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

You rock as always Saras :)

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

As the question has been answered expertly by a gentleman, i guess i have little role to play in this forum, but i noticed something and the same was described here. About a problem, Indiblogger system clock might be having. I had posted something some time back, and when i came back to see that post, it said posted 11 hours ago! I suggest the ones responsible take care of this.

http://nkr4068.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread