New train system

Vivek
Vivek
from Mumbai
14 years ago

When i was a child, we suppose to travel by train my father use to dial 133/134 for railway inquiry, when i grown up i use to dial a land line number for it, but now the scene is change you have to dial on 139, then language selection, then STD Code then something else, after that you come to know your railway inquiry.This system is not so user friendly for me, so i can not imagine that my father and many people are comfortable with this. i think railway inquiry system should think about it again. because these numbers are for helping people not for make them confusing and helpless...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Yes, I remember when we were kids, some things were really simple. Though advances in technology are good, they do get a bit complicated at times... And frankly, it is hard to change them... So, I guess we need to get used to it...

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
14 years ago

True, the present day communication system has become more complicated and user "Unfriendly". Some time back I had written an article on the subject which can be read on the following link-

http://srayyangar.blogspot.com/2009/03/all-about-recorded-messaging-voice-mail.html

LockSign in to reply to this thread