10 Cool Google Reader 'Send To Buttons'

Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
15 years ago

Google Reader is a Web-based aggregator, capable of reading Atom and RSS feeds online or offline. It was released by Google on October 7, 2005 through Google Labs. Reader graduated from beta status on September 17, 2007Since it's graduation it's been giving out the mind blowing features to make your topics more social.Users can subscribe to feeds using either Google Reader's search function, or by entering in the exact URL of the RSS or Atom feed. New posts from those feeds are then shown on the left-hand side of the screen. One can then order that list by date or relevance. Items can also be organized with labels, as well as being able to create "Starred Items" for easy access.

For More info to Grab the 10 Cool Google Reader Send To Buttons visit GadgetCage

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

How many bloggers use Google reader? That should be an interesting statistic... I myself switched over to feeddemon...

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
15 years ago

Top bloggers usses these application to have widespread of their posts.

They are having great deal of applications like connectivity between authors and readers, aggregator, capable of reading Atom and RSS feeds online or offline and lot more. Even I too have started using it now.

LockSign in to reply to this thread