When does IndiRank get Refreshed?

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
15 years ago

Folks,

When does Indirank get refreshed/updated? Which part of the month? I am bored of having the same rank for my beloved blog Frown

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
tys
tys
from Sharjah
15 years ago

iam confused about this. Is being 80 better than being 79? I know I should be reading the rules and fundas but wud rather hear it from someone in the know...

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
15 years ago

Yes tys, it is always better to be close to "100" in the indiranking scale. So "80" is better than "79" unlike the ranking followed in our school where 2nd Rank was better than 3rd! Smile

But, my concern is when do these ranks get updated! Can these calculations be made more frequent - just to keep the latest rankings in place?

http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hey Neeraj, unfortunately the IndiRank update takes a few days... the crawler has to look through thousands of feeds and the pagerank checker has to run very slowly or Google blocks our IP! Updating IndiRank more than once a month puts a strain on other development activities, especially new features... In the future though, we hope to update it every 15 days.

Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
15 years ago

Thanks Renie! I understand what you mean to say! I hope to see new improvements in the Ranking area - Dynamic rankings is what I would love to have!

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

why is some blogs still unranked??? does the indibloggers need to manually rank other blogs??? is it just like "review blog"??

Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky
from India
15 years ago

Yes. I am also confused about this.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
15 years ago

thanks neeraj for the update...I feel so much better now knowing that Iam getting better marks here than in my school...

LockSign in to reply to this thread