No more turning away...

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

We all know that this is the best place to grab more attention to your blog. I recently wrote a post to answer a few people bothering me with something. And I thought it'll be great to get general feedback on these kind of posts. So I'm promoting a single post from my blog Wink

I actually would like to get a poll on how many people even accept it and how many are against my idea. I now this is just a one in a million ways to save the environment, but I personally believe this can make a huge difference.

Let me know... Smile

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

"Remember, there are other species that require space too." - I love that line!

Although the rest of your post is quite depressing... instead of not having kids, why don't we kill a few adults with no potential? All kids have potential, but I know a few adults who don't...

Am I sounding a bit **** here?

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hahaha... Renie, Yea, that actually gives faster recovery, but unfortunately its illegal. I so wish that is possible.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Just to bring this topic back to life for discussion...

Environmental Graffiti is one of the most wonderful blogs that I follow regularly. It has this following post that I really recommend all of you to read (Charcoal children of Manila). It was posted yesterday. Go ahead and check it out.

LockSign in to reply to this thread