How to 'View Post to Promote' On Indiblogger?

Dear Blogger Friends, Greetings to One and All...!Smile

Thousands of Bloggers are united in this Great Portal IndiBlogger.in exclusively dedicated for Bloggers' growth.

I should proudly admit that after joining this portal, my blog's rank and revenue has increased considerably.

I am glad that my blog post also appear on the Home Page of the website very often. Which means more traffic for my blog.

This is because of the mutual co-operation of many of my honest IndiBlogger friends in my 'network'.

As soon as I login to my account, I check my 'dashboard' and resiprocate the help extended by my friends. Then I view 'posts of my network' and promote them. If there is more votes left, I visit and promote some other posts also.

Most of My Network members are also doing the same I suppose.

I would like to give a suggestion while 'viewing post to promote'.

After Clicking 'View Post to Promote' button, please wait for some time until the blog is completely loaded. This will reduce the Blog bounce rate. Some people are found doing it in a haste and just clicking the promote button. 

Please follow this for the mutual benefit of everyone. Thanks again.Smile

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

How are you living in 4 states at the same time? What dark magic is this???

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

please wait for some time until the blog is completely loaded. This will reduce the Blog bounce rate.

Everyone's blog isn't optimised for speed, so, some blog might take time to load, while other blog might load very quickly. Blog's bounce rate would still not have a good enough impact as people will still wait for the button to change to allow them to vote and irrespective of the blog being loaded or getting closed even before it loads in a new tab, the button will turn to allow to vote at the set inverval, thus defeating the whole exercise.

OR: YOu could ignore the Promote Post button entirely, actually read the blog and leave a comment on the blog.... I know! It's a heck of a novel idea! Try it, it works even better.LaughingTongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

After Clicking 'View Post to Promote' button, please wait for some time until the blog is completely loaded.

There is no way the IB tab can know when the blogpost finishes loading.

This will reduce the Blog bounce rate.

Bounce rate does not depend on the time spent on a website. If a user opens your site and closes it without viewing any other page on your site, it is counted as a bounce. 

Please suggest some tips to reduce the bounce rate.

If we apply them it will be useful for everyone..

I suppose actually reading the blog is out of the question?

I visited your blog and scanned the comments sections of multiple posts and I see that you are one of those who do not reply to comments. I appreciate that you made the effort to promote one of my posts.

Unfortunately, I prefer to leave comments on the blog rather than use the Indivine promote post feature.

I also have a policy of always leaving a comment on the blog for every post I do read. Unfortunately, I've modified this policy to boycott bloggers who make no attempt to engage with me or who do not even acknowledge my visit, my time and my effort.

I wish you good luck in your continued efforts at reducing bounce rates and growing your readership.

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Well, why not actually read the post?

'swotisaid... ^^^

LockSign in to reply to this thread