IndiOne ready?

Well? Is it? Has anyone seen what it looks like?

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending

Nothing new, it is the same as it was before..

Its a black place and it says is an exclusive club where limitless opportunity waits..

:P

Anyone know when this is going live? When are people going to start receiving invitations?

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I think a couple of weeks ago, it was said to be 5 to 6 weeks, so I guess things would be clear after the next indirank update.. Poor hungry Indian bloggers like me may get filtered out as they may make the club a little more exclusive before handing out the benefit !!

:P

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

But at 73 do we have any hope? Better register for Indiwallet as of now [Chuckle]

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Oh a fortune cookie for me... Indirank is out and one of my blogs scored 76, so now I could apply to IndiOne...

As I applied I got this message:-

" As IndiOne is in private beta, we're rolling out accounts in stages and your account may take a few weeks to get approved. If your blog is approved for IndiOne, you will be able to see offers and different activities on your personal dashboard and you can handpick the ones you want to work with.

Thank you for applying for IndiOne!"

Yes - I did get that message too. I was wondering if they are rolling out in stages then does that mean that someone out there actually has been rolled in?

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Only the IB team can answer I guess.. Undecided

well - with the drop in rank courtesy the latest update, I'm not eligible. I was once, not now. Next update maybe and the one after that maybe not. So at the moment in time they make the decision on Indione, you could be down and lose out or you could be high and in, but then go down in the next update.

I'm not sure IB has thought this whole thing through. Basing quality on this arbitrary rank seems, well, kinda arbitrary, given that the rank is a snapshot in time.

Arggghhh! Whatever! I give up. This competition thing is not for me. I go write. You read. Or not. I write.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

what do they do in indione exactly? sit around, eat cakes???

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

If this be so

I'll say: Go!

Get, set, go!

Sit around

And make no sound

Just eat cakes

...these fab Indi bakes!

:)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'm also waiting for IndiOne...I hope that it turns out to be the best section at Indiblogger..

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

You never know , It might be the best at any blogger communities 

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

I hope we are not made to feel like second grade citizens!! I feel so left out because I didn't make it. Frown

Maybe someone should start a thread for Non-IndiOne members. Cool

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Those who are in IndiOne, they are yet to get any update :P.. So they too are still the same as non indione :|

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Considering Indirank a fluctuating indicator and the sole criterion (apparently) for gaining access to Indione, I see no point for your agony... it's a matter of 30 days wait... isn't it?

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Everyone, for now, is that "second grade citizen".Tongue out

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

Haha! I was just kidding. I now changed .com to .in to see if the rank improves next month.

I'm curious to see all the awesome changes by Indiblogger. They always find ways to keep us glued Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

I've deliberately not changed my blogspot from .com to .in....want to see where I go next month...is paar ya us paar...its kinda more thrilling to live in suspense:P

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

@Nandini Arre you are a prominent member here. You should demand a free upgrade Wink 

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Yay...I got Indiwallet approved Cool

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Do share your experience with Indiwallet... at least I am eager to know more.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Till now I've used it in my sidebars. Tongue out  I don't think there is much we can do with it. Just have to wait and watch LaughingMoney mouth

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dont know about indione but indiwallet active on combo Smile hope it earns me 10000 usd

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

every day or monthly? Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

or lifetime? Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

this one? http://prntscr.com/4lq095 Innocent