Clear rules but unclear indibloggers

Rule one: no sarcasm, no chit chats, Rule two: if you have any constructive input to provide on any thread, say so without exaggeration, if not, stay away.
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Rio, I believe, it would be helpful if you could point out any specific cases. As far as I can comprehend your thread, I can see ambiguity, a lot of it, and pointing this out to indibloggers, as the current title of your thread, can be considered to be towards the entire community (indibloggers-all of them) and I fail to understand why all of them are unclear about the rules. In my opinion, eliminating ambiguity, and clearly pointing out to those who you believe to be "the ones" would help us all, understand the situation, would clearly reach out to those responsible, and would also give them an opportunity to put forth any clarifications they have.

Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I blame my reaction on the ambiguity of the thread. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Love this thread! :) You understood the rules perfectly Pramod :) And thanks for clarifying it for others too :) PS - Cyber Kid for President, Anyone? He gets my thumbs up :)
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Who's Pramod sir?

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

that's rio. pramod lohia 

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I am not Sir! Am just a boy! And the real name of the thread starter is Pramod.
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Did I read the President's estate? I'm already in the run with RanjithTongue out. Btw was it intended in the larger public interest to suppress my voice?Sealed

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

cool! @DS 'Sir' can be referred to a boy too i guessTongue outSmile

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
@ CK - Your voice is one which resonates with clearty and is very straight forward. Hence my comment! Wish we had more people here thinking in the same clear manner.
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Heheeee Rio, please don't mind, but I am really curious.... Are you an indipolice too? 

A, I do not like fellow bloggers being asked to stop sarcasm and light chit chat every now and then. Since the rule has been made and indi team wishes to implement them strongly, one must see the light of the day and furnish whatever to the point contribution he/she can suffice.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Hmmm understood and agreed....

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ou know what your problem is sir? your problem is that you look at every reply of mine as an indipolice's reply and not as one from animesh mishra. while others can say the same thing, i can't. don't you think you are robbing me of my basic rights as a member of this forum?

btw did not you remind your sons every time when they did something which was not acceptable to you? 

Indipolice wants all decorum and no sarcasm, and want people to obey to the rules. This is what I clarified as indiblogger members including me have gotten inyo the habit of getting carried away. Now, since indipolice is clear and very strict in it's approach, all must learn to adhere to it soon to avoid nasty circumstances. If anybody feels I have said anything improper, indipolice can delete the thread. no offences.
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Although my english is not very good but from the little I know, some Antonyms of decorum are bad behaviour, uncivilty, impoliteness, rudeness. So are these things which you want to see here? Please correct me if I have misunderstood.
DS, the river floweth and all sorts of materials good and bad fall in and it carrieth on, unflinchingly, absorbing all, settling the chaff below, slowly, without any complains. With increasing population, the inputs too increaseth. In the sea of bloggers, the sea of indianbloggers too prevails, and flocks and contributes into a group sea of indiblogger. Now there can be varying opinions on controling the inputs of thoughts. My opinion is "complete freedom, with silent humanitarian rules, with no policing. "where the mind is without fear and head is held high". Let people express, throw opinions freely, something really nasty and undigestable be deleted. Just my point of view.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

My opinion is "complete freedom, with silent humanitarian rules, with no policing. "where the mind is without fear and head is held high".

Now this is called a pipe dream Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Heheeee Rio, please don't mind, but I am really curious.... Are you an indipolice too? 

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i wish he were

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

he is no longer crusader for members, he has switched sidesSmileCryUndecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

lol..... I'm happy he is not 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
but he has become crusader for indi police now...u happy?
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

After using jelly bean for few weeks i guess I don't want to deal with any other bean ..... Sigh.....

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Why would that make me happy? Did i ever have a duel with any indipolice! 

I am marwari by birth and i have to be clear without any sarcasm, i cannot work for free. So question of me enroling is none in sight.(unless ofcourse).
I am marwari by birth and i have to be clear without any sarcasm, i cannot work for free. So question of me enroling is none in sight.(unless ofcourse).
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

PL - matlab no money to no honey? 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

He is the hero that Indiblogger deserves! But the not the one it needs right now! So, some people will hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight. :D

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
aare yaar yeisi hi puchi...earlier everytime indi police locked thread he made threads questioning them, now every time members break rules he;ll make thread questioning them....[ am just kidding or am i ... question wala smile ]
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago
All is well wala smile....
Thanks TS, I always admired your clear understanding on issues and insight very seldom seen.
Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

so indipolice are not members of this forum. well said nandini

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sirjee, I try as much as humanly possible!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeah, but cakes are allowed!

Dude, but the cake is a lie, isn't it.
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

ab yeh cakes kahan se aagaye!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

he is the cake wala man...he brings cake for all but doesnt eat them himself...cos for him cake is a lieCool

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

No. He's a batman, whose IB joining date is known by everyone.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Didn't understand anythingCry

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

It is good that way. That is why you are winning lot of contests. Rather than getting into these things your time would be better spent trying to pariticipate in and winning more contests.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF, does that imply that people who are active on the forum but don't win anything in the contests are wasting their time on the forum? Innocent

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't think getting into these things means being  active on the forum.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

tf....wat an analogyInnocent or whatever it isFoot in mouth

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ani, you just opened another can of worms. I better leave. Bye.

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I opened another can of worms? What did I do? All other people can talk everything and when I say anything even as simple as "getting into these things means being  active on the forum" it's a problem? I simply wanted to convey that TF meant (in my opinion) that it's better not to get indulged in these petty fights and win awards, tell me if it was offensive?

Now, may I ask you all a question? Do you all have a problem with me personally or professionally or in any other sense? Do you guys really hate me so much that everything I say irritates you? Do you guys really want me to leave this place and go to hell? Please don't give me honest replies because this time, I am really surprised to see that my simple comment can also offend people.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ani, I have only 2 points to clarify:

• My question was to TF.
  • When I said "Active" I didn't mean petty fights. And so when petty fights were dragged into the discussion, I didn't like it.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

be happy friends, as I say, if not inside atleast out of the box [monkish smile]

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

*Clashes again* This is the reason I avoid Forum Talks. Once I was badly hurt here, from that time, I hardly chat/reply/register my view here.

From my point of view, foum needs freedom to talk with simple rules which encourages people to talk.  Police/Moderators should interfere only if there is any need.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Exactly.

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

did my replies and posts are include this..? I wanted to clarify here !

LockSign in to reply to this thread