I want to earn a good income from my Blog.

Suryakant sao
Suryakant sao
from Rajanandgaon
11 years ago

I am a student seeking for admission in good engineering college but the problem is due to some conditions my family has become very weak in terms of financial conditions, so it's little tough to get admission and hadnle all the costs of my studies.

This year I passed out my secondary exams with good marks i.e. 85.7% but now the problem is my family is lacking money which can become a reason for break in my studies.

If any one with mature experience about life, money and business are willing to help then please write down your valuable experiences and suggestion that what should I do. Your little contribution will help me a lot.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
11 years ago

How about joining a part-time job? I see many teenagers doing it and even in my office, we have few college-going kids working part-time.

Suryakant sao
from Rajanandgaon
11 years ago

Yeah! I was thinking about study loan now finally i will go with it... Thanks You for guiding me :-)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

My advice - Don't depend on blogging to fund your studies completely. It takes a lot of time to start earning from a blog. Don't get fooled by those blogging blogs which say that it is VERY easy to earn from a blog. 

As others have suggested, a part time job + study loan would be a better option.

And yes, you can also try to earn a little from blogging to cover your day to day expenses but it requires you to put in a lot of work - Just make sure that you don't give blogging priority over your studies.

Be a good student and all the best for your future! Smile

Suryakant sao
from Rajanandgaon
11 years ago

Yeah I am applying for study loan hope I will get approved for it.

Thanks for your support :-)

@Mr. Sao..

If you are 10+2, then I guess its better to try the BPO sector, major BPO like Wipro has word and study program where you get to work and enroll to some supported distance education program (like SMU)..

Course fee loans are available

SO better to try BPO sector..

Coming to earn from Internet.. First please face the facts,

Its possible but not easy.. Blogging wont pay, unless you have something to blog about which every one wants to read.. So ask you self, do you have anything which you can share with world which every one wants to read or view or download, for example, PSY gangnam style..

If you dont want to blog about topics and stuff which every one blogs about, then sorry, chance of success is next to nothing..

Suryakant sao
from Rajanandgaon
11 years ago

Yeah It's true, 

Thnaks for your guidance dear friend :-)

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

best of luck..

Shaumik Daityari
Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Building a steady income from your blog would take time and effort.

If you write well, you might want to apply for part time jobs by visiting the following link:

http://jobs.hasgeek.com/category/edit

LockSign in to reply to this thread