Authors Needed For Cricket Website

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hello/Namaste IndiBloggerIans ,

First of all, Special thanks  to Renee  for starting this  awesome section  in IndiBlogger!!

Coming to this topic i am running a cricket website (cricketupdates.net) and I am looking  for candidates who are passionate, knowledgeable about cricket and have an engaging writing style. 

We provides comprehensive cricket coverage including useful news articles in-depth analysis and thought provoking opinion pieces. Since its inception, Cricketupdates.net has been growing steadily attracting a huge number of cricket fans to the website.

Stats:

Why Write For CricketUpdates ??

—> One of the top sports portal  in India.

—> Higher percentage of youth population, the impulsive shoppers who take instant decisions.

—>Over 110,000 monthly page views.

—>Over 80,000 monthly unique visitors.

—>DemocraciesIndia 55 % USA 20 % UK 5 % Australia 4 % Pakistan/UAE 4 % Others 12

—> Over 1 Million Fans On Facebook 

Guidelines:

1.Unique & Original Articles :

You can join our team of contributors by posting our original articles written specifically for our blog.  The article should be your original work and not published elsewhere. We check every article submitted before publishing.

2.Length: Your article should be minimum of  500 words to be accepted .

3.Image: You should use at least 1 i

4.Will You get paid for your piece?

Unfortunately we can’t pay you for your submissions, published or otherwise. However, we promise that your writing will be read by a huge number of cricket fans all over the world.

Is this something you’re capable of doing? As long as you have good writing skills and know how to research effectively, we’re sure you’d be a welcome content writer for our site.

LockSign in to reply to this thread