Good adnetwork for low traffic Blogs ???

Mayuresh Pitale
Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Hi friends I have a tech blog but now it has low trafffic so do you know any good adnetwork which will approve my blog & also is good for low traffic. And please do no recommend Bidvertiser.com, Thank you! Wink

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

Low means how low ?

Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Low means 800 to 1000 pageviews per month.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

ouch.. I guess none.. Practically speaking even similar per day wont be accepted by most Frown, even if you manage by some mean, still revenue would be next to nothing Yell

Mayuresh Pitale
Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

so whats the solution?

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago
  • Blog Hard..
  • Write better articles than any other technological blog.
  • Write articles with Search engine friend content and way of writting. (read more with SEO)
  • Blog with original and unique content..

Hopefully with time you will start to get more and more organic traffic :)

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

migrate to wordpress and increase your PageRank and alexa including DA.

SignUp at teliad

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I dont think migration to wordpress is a necessory thing to do rather always understand that content is the king. So its better to blog hard and keep increasing content which matters the most in bringing traffic !!!

Mayuresh Pitale
Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Sorry but what is DA. (and thank you veru  much)

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

DA refers to domain authority....it means how valuable is your root domain and can be checked using mozrank chrome extension or siteexplorer.

Mayuresh Pitale
Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Thanks to all who replied me. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Try infolinks their ad cpm is worst but good paymasters.  And they accept any kind of blog/

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

In indiblogger most of the blogs are hosted on Blogspot....I don't know why... But If  you are serious about blogging then you must buy your own domain, which will cost you below 5$..

and also many publishing website like buysellads don't accept subdomains...So its better to shift to custom domain and WordPress is top blogging platform..

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Buying a hosting is more important than buying a domain....as a free domain generally comes with a hosting plan.....Personally I don't think blogger is worse than Wordpress.....Google has developed it a lot over the years....I know that Wordpress is easy to use with the help of Innumerous number of helping plug ins...but if you are tech savvy enough to know how the things are to be done, then blogger is cool too....I know loads of popular blogs which are still using blogger paltform.....

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@Aditya..

Staying with WordPress or Blogger but while using them with a TLD has a huge advantage as dont have to pay for hosting I suppose where all the load is handled by the Google or WordPress. Mind you hosting cost may drive you nuts as the load increase with traffic Tongue out

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@Hunky- Self hosted Wordpress blogs are loads better....Yup I know that Hosting bills may drive crazy.....(though it has become cheap now, starting from around $5/month)......But I agree with you that staying with blogger while using a TLD will do the work.....I prefer blogger over wordpress in this matter......

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@Aditya..

Never mind, all these so called unlimited hostings are big cheats.. practically not many blogs will get 1000 / 1500 unique with 10-15k or such page views a day.. When that starts to happen, all these 5/6 USD unlimited hostings start act crazy with their server resources Cry

You are asked to switch to higher plan as that will allow more server resource (mind you its the main hidden funda), eventually you end up with a VPS and by that time, you wish you can shift back to WordPress own hosting Cry

If your blog has subject with may find ads, then you may afford hosting, but in many case now days, advertisement revenues are not quite good Cry

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@Mayuresh- Bro, you are blogging for 7 months or so, still you are generating only 1khits/month...Being a tech bloh, its not good at all....try to write unique articles....do proper keyword research (Highly serached, low competition).....CONTENT IS THE KING....First prepared a blog of value, then think about monetization.....its just a suggestion though....

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

These blogging blogs are some time responsible as just for disccusion purpose, I would say some time people starts blogging only to monetise it. And as the flow continues people starts to forget that without vistiors, there is no ads, and without really really good content there will be no visitor.

No offense but tech blogs are really crowded subject, too many options to chose from, one has to either invest huge to obtain a lot of hardware and writer to bring out some content which is not present anywhere otherwise one has to work really hard to produce unique article which may interest visitors !!!!

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@Hunky- Agreed......there are so many duplicate blogs in this genre particularly......

Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Ya! Thank you.

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
11 years ago

Mayuresh Pitale,

The only solution that I will suggest is write more and more.. be unique and increase traffic/pagerank..

purchase domain (.in at RS.99 On bigrock)  you will get approved on adsense..

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Just a domain wont garuntee aproval i think..

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Yup just a domain won't help......even blogspot domain can acquire adsense approval...the keys are contents, traffics, design etc.....

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

traffic would be the main criteria i suppose..

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
11 years ago

I did't mean it.. Read carefully what I said 

be unique and increase traffic/pagerank..

And then I suggested for domain name.. CONTENT IS KING.. Cool

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I guess enough for the topic creator, he may be by now dropping the idea Frown, I wonder why dont these blogging blogs puts up these issues and high lights the real challange of blogging Innocent

Mayuresh Pitale
from Badlapur
11 years ago

Thanks

LockSign in to reply to this thread