Can Indi-Team send a mail to winners & losers of individual contests?

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Just a request to the IndiTeam: Is it possible to send a mail to all participants (winners and losers) of individual contests, so that we come to know when results are announced? I don't participate in many contests, so If it's already being done then it's fine.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Losers don't get a mail. But winners get a mail. This world has no time for losers.

Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

But if it can be done then it'll be good. I understand that some people might take it personally (upon losing), but most of them may not. Also, it will increase the transparency-quotient among bloggers.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
11 years ago

becos of losers..there are winners...losers are important to make winners...without losers winners are nothing

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

sending mail to losers sounded so creative... may be I can try to write a post on such a mail Innocent

Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

The mail need not say that they have lost (it may be offensive to some), but it can just say that these people have won in the contest participated by you. All entries were good and there is always a next chance, keep participating... That will encourage more bloggers to participate in future contests... 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

yes I got your point Broda... I'm just analysing the lighter side of it... nevermind Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread