Apollo Hospitals Contest: How does Modern Healthcare touch lives?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Tell us how you think Modern Day Healthcare is Touching Lives and stand a chance to win an iPad, Bose headphones, gift vouchers and pen drives. More details on contest page here.

Replies 61 to 80 of 111 Descending
Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Even if it is one..they should send it before the contest wipes out of our minds!

I did not get the pen drive. How many of you are still waiting for it? Those who have received it please reply.

Have a nice day.

Dr.Sudhesh
Dr.Sudhesh
from New Delhi
11 years ago
क्या पैनड्राइव बाँटने के लिए ही यह प्रतियोगिता की गई थी ? मूल विषय अपोलो हस्पताल था जो आम जनता के लिए सफ़ेद हाथी है , जिस पर पैसे वाले ही सवारी कर सकते हैं । बाक़ी लोग उस की सफ़ेदी और ऊँचाई के गीत गा सकते हैं । शायद यह अपोलो हस्पताल के प़चार के लिए किया गया ।
Publicity, every one dies to get some publicity, Dr.
Narendra Kumar
Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am also waiting and had almost forgotten about the contest!

Namita
Namita
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I haven't recieved the pen drive, neither a word on the iPad! The message I sent regarding it is still unanswered UndecidedSurprised

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

even i havent recieved my pen driveSurprised

Oh no.Undecided This is not good. Atleast the iPad winner should have received the prize as soon as the declaration was posted on the contest page. 

Namita
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I know Cry It's haunting me in my dreams now Surprised Indiblogger, please look into this pretty please? InnocentSmile

Dipti
Dipti
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Indiblogger admins,,,, Please look into this!! The prizes are a motivation for many of us to write more and more and participate more and more in INDI contests. Prizes getting declared late (Gourmet contest) and winners not getting prizes (Apollo contest) is the last thing we want in our site. 

Prathamesh Amrutkar
Prathamesh Amrutkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I just received the pen drive. Thank you Indifolks.

Priyanka Roy Banerjee
Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
11 years ago

I just received the pen drive too, it's damn cute and 4 GB! I don't know how to attach a photo here, but I'm sure somebody else will put up a pic. 

The only problem is - the pen drive was already loaded with two applications named 'Angelina Jolie' and 'Hot Celebrities'. They opened to empty folders thankfully. I'm not sure if Apollo Hospitals or the courier people want us to load whatever 'Hot Celebrities' means on our pen drives. I've run a scan and it's virus-free. *Touchwood*

IndiPolice - for all the other contests giving electronic devices as prize, could you ask them not to load ANYTHING on the devices? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

4GB... that's good Smile

Work for IndiPolice? Innocent They don't do such things. It's a task for Renie. Wink

Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
11 years ago

I've meted out the task, Ranjith. Now whoever takes it up, that's up to them Tongue out

By the way, can I call you Rajinikanth? Sealed

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Me in Pune too..Hope to receive my pendrive soon..Isn't the InDispatch link updated this time?

Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
11 years ago

How did you open this very fancy looking super flat pen drive ? Flummoxed...

Meghana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Suranga Ji: Just slide off the drive from the card....

Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
11 years ago

Ha ha, I loved the super sleek look , was flummoxed too for the initial few minutes Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@ Priyanka Call me Ranjith only.  Tongue out

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

I received my pen drive too..FINALLY. and ya even I received a call from Ambi Pur but haven' received the sample neither did I receive the book that I applied for zillions of years ago.

Debopam Banerjee
Debopam Banerjee
from Kolkata
11 years ago

So the pendrive distribution has started..... Keeping my fingers crossed as last time (during Melbourne contest) the courior guys messed up my pendrive (as told by Indi-team)..... Hope to recieve it in perfect order this time..... Waiting eagarly.......

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Back to back three in a row from last three days, Tresemme Tab, Ambi Pure vent n Apollo pendrive today, super happy....Thank you Indi n sponsors...  

Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
11 years ago

I'm yet to receive the Ambi Pur sample. They called last Friday to confirm the address and said it would take 7-10 business days.

Meghana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I too got a call from Ambi pur last Friday, but it reached me ystrday.... You might get it in a day or two...

Deepan Siddhu
Deepan Siddhu
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Meghana, I haven't received anything from anyone (Tresemme, Apollo, KOI, Ambi Pur) :-( :-(

Meghana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Deepan, you should have rcvd Ambi pur before us, b'coz the call was from B'lore.... 

Deepan Siddhu
Deepan Siddhu
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Meghana, It was a really a good sign . Just received the Pen Drive but not the Ambi Pur Vent clip Laughing

Meghana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

congrats, hope rest wil follow, not sure abt KOI as i didn't participate....Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Those who received your pen drives, can you tell me if it is visible on your Indi Dispatch page? Innocent

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Nope..it is not mentioned in that section.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the reply Bhakti Sharma. Smile

I'll wait few more days and then flood IBTeam with mails. ;)

Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

no

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I got my Pen drive and Filpkart voucher via. Courier today. Both were not updated in Indispatch and also I almost tore my Flipkart voucher while I was opening the envelop. So Ranjith be careful on that.. Smile. I hope you receive it soon. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

No problem even if it gets torn and the code become unreadable. Renie is kind enough to send a new one. Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Managed to open it without tearing the voucher. Smile

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I got my pen drive too, though it looks more like a chip :P

But I didnt get my winner prize, the headphones, (my first ever!!!! yeyyy) with the pen drive? I'm hoping I get it soon, especially after having gone through one bad experience where the courier guy signed on my behalf and sent a false acknowledgement to Indi team for the Sunsilk hamper!!! Wonder for many other things and people, they do that becuase I know couple other blogger friends here who have not got things...

also no call yet from ambi.. or for the sunsilk voucher in Tresseme... sigh

Deepti Verma
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am awaiting my Bose headphones too..Let me know when you receive it

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks for the pendrive - Indiblogger and Apollo.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The pendrive is super cute ^_^ Thanks Indie and Apollo Smile

@Ranjith The pendrive is not visible in my Indispatch list...

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Someone post a picture of that pen drive. Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread