I want to upgrade from Blogger to Wordpress... Facing problems...Help!

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Hi Friends,

I am running Youth Ki Awaaz which is an online platform for the youth to express themselves. I have been using Blogger for this.

Lately, I have realized that Blogger does not have much flexibility in terms of template designs and SEO. The Youth Ki Awaaz is growing by the day and I do not want my readers to think of it as just another "blog". I want it to be more interactive. As interactive as possible.

I want it to be an online magazine. I have tried a number of magazine templates but none could do the magic.

Thus, I am thinking of upgrading from Blogger to Wordpress. I already have a custom domain.

I want help. Please let me know that would upgrading to Wordpress be a good idea? If yes, how can I do it?

Shall I stick to blogger? Am confused, please help. Also, it would be great if you could let me know the pros and cons of both.

As I said, I already have a custom domian. Kindly let me know. http://www.youthkiawaaz.com

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Harsh
Harsh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

I would suggest you to move from Blogger to Wordpress . WP is preferable to Blogger , anyday .

With your custom domain and a decent hosting package , a vast number of themes and plugins will be available to you . Plus your blog will be visible to all the search engines manifold times .

A number of SEO tools are available in wordpress which will surely direct more and more visitors to your blog . So I will advise you to move to wordpress instantaneously .Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread