How much time to approve my new blog?

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

I just submitted a new blog a photo blog :)

Desperately waiting to get it approved so that can begin the indivine posting!! 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: removing link
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Richa, blog approval takes time, sometimes months. And please remove the link from the thread, self promotion on the forum is not appreciated. Ask for reviews in the Blog Review Section. Forum is not the place for that.
Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

Thanks DS though a smiley wud have gone a long way with that statutory warning... deleting the forum topic itself waise Smile

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

I meant deleting the link from the forum topic description !

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Hope your blog is approved soon :)
Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

And the smiley arrives !! Now I m sure my blog will get approved and approved soon enough Cool

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Now I don't use smileys at all for instance. That doesn't mean I am hostile or anything.

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

But maybe using it would make it seem that you are not.... Smile Maybe ur not in fact I am sure ur not... but a small smiley would perhaps help get the message more lighter... Just saying!

of course the topic is apporval of my blog not apporval of smileys juxtaposed with words Tongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hope your blog is approved. Thet take so much time to approve and then finally approve spammers. I just had to delete 5-6 threads by this new spammer who's blog has just been approved.

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

lolmax.... I know what ur saying though seriously.. lets see how much time my blog takes! its just that indivine really contributes to the world of blogging especially someone like me... I dont have enough time to social network on blogging world and indiblogger provides perfect platform Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread