Good Writer- a good Blogger ?

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Cuz I'm at peace with writing, but my bloggy skills......Frown !!!

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Brevity
First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending
Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Good analysis, Two types of writers.  It reminds me of the TV Serial "Office Office":  Do baaten ho sakti hain.

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
11 years ago

http://innerdialect.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/fellow-writers/ RIO I DID IT, HOPE YOU SEE THIS ? THANK YOU FOR AN INSPIRING CONVERSATION, ALL THE BEST...

i just read it. very awesome post. overwhelmed.

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
11 years ago

As much as one loves the process of writing, the pleasure of a piece written, what a perfect circle to connect with people, readers.. get letters back. Here;s where the Net is a boon to writer that blog, or one is writing in isolation. Yet it is a task to know exactly what draws people attention. There are the things that draw a box office hit, and with writing a book for publishing, you better follow the rules.  There are writers that are blogging like a diary ( me) ... a process, a journey - then you see how invaluable it is to connect. But connecting with people, getting understood, finding common topics, knowing what colours please the eye..... .. layouts, allowing search engines,,, using better Blogdomains - is blogspot better than wordpress.... black backgrounds awesome for pics, but white for words....

a piece of appreciable work today, would need a great crisp post, and smart biz sense. Thats what I was asking

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
11 years ago

wide grin.... '  a regular person..."  Laughing

yo

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread