When does Indirank get generated?

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Bloggers. I'm new to indiblogger, and it's been one month since my blog got active, but I havent got an indirank yet. Please let me know usually how long it takes.

Thanks a ton.

Please also do visit my blog for a quick look in case smthing is missing or page views are less than required.

Thanks,

Ashima

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

IndiRank is generated by atomated scripts. Various factors like Alexa Rank, MOZ Rank, frequency of posting and backlinks rae taken into consideration. IndiRank is generally updated once every month and you need to wait for it. And then ext update is expected on 18/09/2012. You can checek the date here: http://www.indiblogger.in/dashboard.php on the right hand side bar at the bottom. You have mentioned above that it has been almost one month. And IndiRank update has taken place in that perios. But, generally new blogs don't get their ranks in the first month itself. Just wait for another month. 

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks so much for the response. Actually the next date for updating is not visible on my dashboard hence the doubt. Thanks again

LockSign in to reply to this thread