How to reapply a blog into indiblogger?

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
12 years ago

One of my blogs was rejected by indiblogger earlier. For some reason, I want to maintain a separate profile for this blog, outside the two blogs that are already listed in my profile now.

I don't know why it was rejected, but I guess it was because of non-updation (I didn't update it for six months when I applied). But it could be some other reason as well.

But now I am updating it regularly and I tried to reapply it to indiblogger today. But indiblogger says it cannot accept the url as it has already been applied and deleted.

Is there no way to reapply a blog, once it is rejected? I want this one to have a separate profile (with a separate email address) - Is this ok? Pls someone let me know what I can do.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't think Indi checks your ip address. Most forums don't like clones. But I guess nothing prevents you here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
12 years ago

I do understand that forums may not like clones. The reason for cloning is generally spamming/vote-gathering, but its quite different in my case. I just don't want this blog to appear along with my other two.

I am also confused about the reason for rejection. The blog is more than a year old, has more than 400 (but short) posts, none of them are copied from anywhere. All the posts may appear similar because they have the same structure.

I wonder if having my own TLD (.com) is an issue? Does it look like some sort of company blog? I mean, there is no avenue to clarify these things once a blog has been rejected! At least the moderators can tell the reason for its rejection?  

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Destination Infinity, even though the blog was originally submitted and removed, I think Indiblogger doesn't clear it from their directory immediately, and hence the message that you have got. In such a position, the best thing would be to detail your confusion and contact the Indiblogger team immediately, so they know of it directly from you.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ok. I'll do that, thanks for your suggestion Leo.

LockSign in to reply to this thread