Some gyan in simple English/hindi would help

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

You can read more about it here!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FeedBurner

Basically, your blog has feeds in RSS format. RSS generally stands for Really Simple Syndication, which is like relaying your blog posts to various applications, search engines and others who have subscribed / bookmarked it on RSS reader which is some times also a browser, iGoogle home page etc.

FeedBurner, (i think is a Google service) lets you add (Google Adsense) Advertisments in your Feeds as well. This is done because some times your reader will never visit your blog, but still read your latest posts using your RSS feeds.

This also means that he / she will not see ads on your blog. Which also means a potential revenue loss. Hence, if you use feedburner and ad advertisments in your feeds, you still have a chance to get some revenues.

Choto Cheeta
from Kolkata
15 years ago

FeedBurner, (i think is a Google service)

Right, Google bought and took over the feedburner service !!!

Healthy Living India
from Bombay
15 years ago

The strange thing is that Google integrated adsense with FB but not Analytics - FAIL.

cheers!

Prashant.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

Hi all: I am new to this. I see some people are leaving comment on my blog ( just 2-3) but my feedburner statistics says 0 views and zero clicks. I am unable to understand how is that possible.

Regards,

N

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

and it is for last one month, Feedburner says zero clicks and zero views

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
15 years ago

FB analytics only track the subscribers who have reached your blog through the feed. So even if you are getting traffic, they don't seem to be because of the FB subscribers.

Are you sending your entire blog through to the feed or just teasers?

cheers!

Prashant.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

Hey Prashant thanks for your reply. Entire feed... teasers.... man I need to learn so much.

Thanks

LockSign in to reply to this thread