Need help for my thesis

sumayya
sumayya
from pune
12 years ago

Hello,

I am currently writing my Master’s Dissertation for my Msc marketing course at Grenoble Ecole de Management, and I would be extremely grateful if you would take the time out to fill out this survey.

I am investigating the critical success factors for a blog and the most useful marketing tactics that can be employed for it.

The results from this survey will only be used for my project and will stay absolutely anonymous. I would be happy to share the results with you if you are interested in them.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a5if6N9fZmddDcp Thanks and regards, Sumayya

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
sumayya
sumayya
from pune
12 years ago

Well jokes apart can you help me out with it? And I will make sure in my thesis you are mentioned correctly.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
12 years ago
I'll check that link around 4 today. and will respond accordingly
sumayya
sumayya
from pune
12 years ago

@Captain Awesome Thanks for completing the survey 

@Yatin Well the question is actually- Do you use your blog to generate revenue? It basically means if you are already using some revenue form or are planning to in future use some advertising or revenure generation method.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
12 years ago

well i understood it but their is one more problem

the next says answer if yes

but if i leave it unanswered i cannot procees as it says (you have to answer all questions 

('~')

sumayya
sumayya
from pune
12 years ago

@Yatin  you are right try it now. I tried to fix that problem.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
12 years ago

Done.....!!!Yay!!

Cool 

sumayya
sumayya
from pune
12 years ago

Thank you for the response it really helps me with my project.

LockSign in to reply to this thread