Looking for a Fashion blog writer

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hi friends, after disappearing from Indi for last few months, I am back again. This time with a search. I read many good blog posts submitted by IndiBloggers & want something similar for my blog too. So I want a Fashioniasta to join my blog as fashion blog writer. 

I know many of you write so well but don't know the seo part & hardly make money from your passion, but it's time to make your next big move. If you are interested drop me a DM/PM or reply here Smile

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Sanhita Baruah
Sanhita Baruah
from Guwahati
12 years ago

can i be of any help??? or you already got a co-writer? if not drop me a message giving the details of what kinda articles you are looking for..

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

replied 

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Avi,

I would like to know more about what kind of articles are expected by you.

Please mail me or send me an Indimail Smile

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

sent you an indi mail.

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
12 years ago

|In case you're still looking for people, I could give you names & links!

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

give us the name, we are looking for talented fashion & makeup review writers. if they have their own adsense account, we will add them to revenue sharing program. Thus they will earn, while writing.

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

I would suggest Megha Sarin :)

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I wud love to have her for my blog.

Baronial Feminite
Baronial Feminite
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Avi

I am interested in working for you...Can you provide me some more details?

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

You can go to my blog (available on my profile) & read the genreLaughing. For more you can tweet me @IndFashionTrndz

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Avi.

I am a freelance writer by profession and a blogger by interest. I would love to write for you. Let me know how can we take it forward.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

It will be awesome to have you on IFT, kindly read what I have replied above & contact me on twitter.

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thanks guys for your reply!

LockSign in to reply to this thread