आप सब में से जिन को हिन्दुस्ता

Kush Sharma
Kush Sharma
from Pune ,Lucknow
15 years ago

Please Offer your comments on the contents of my blog.

यह एक हिन्दी कविता और कहानी का Blog है , मैने इस पर अपनी लिखी हुई रचनायें लिख छोडीं है, आप सब में से जिन को हिन्दुस्तानी ज़ुबान में लिखी हुई दिल की बात पसन्द आती हो Please do visit my blog once and do leave your valuable comments may be Kuddos or brick bats, both are welcome!

’सच में’ at :www.sachmein.blogspot .com 

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Improvement in understanding the message!
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
leon
leon
from kolkata
15 years ago

what content ?

Kush Sharma
from Pune ,Lucknow
15 years ago

Dear leon,

I will be gald if you visit my blog ie"www.sachmein.blogspot.com" and comment on its contents.But the blog is in hindi(Hindustani) you may get the transcription in many other Indian languages including Bengali if you so wish.The link is at the main page it self.Thanks any way for shoing intrest on my request.hope to see you at "sachmein"(www.sachmein.blogspot.com)  

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

kush  please give always full details . on what you want  review.

if you want your full blog review then post it that way, if you want your particular post be discussed then post your post here and start  discussion.

i visited your blog  http://www.sachmein.blogspot.com/

The blog is in hindi .

its nice blog with good poems . Try to change your template which suits your blog.

Try to mention the original writer or poet if you know it or name of movie, if its your own poem mention  .

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Kush Sharma
from Pune ,Lucknow
15 years ago

Dear SM, 

Thanks for  your valuable comments,I also saw your presence on my blog.Indeed I write in hindi only as of now.And ofcourse I am the authour of the content on my blog.Thanks any way for visit and comments.Do come often on "sach mein" if you liked it.I ma considering change of templet as suggested. 

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

good kush

you updated i will be visiting your blog time to time. Do visit my blog in your free time .

LockSign in to reply to this thread